“Nice, basic, clean and cheap”
Review of Wida Hotel

Wida Hotel
Ranked #99 of 142 Hotels in Denpasar
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Good location on Jalan Melasti, Legian. Plenty of restauranrs and bars handy, beach about 5min walk. Room 4 ground floor clean and roomy. Small fridge, TV, in room safe, soap, shampoo supplied. Staff were nice and friendly. Happy to come back.

Room Tip: Ground floor nicer with the pool, not noisy when we stayed.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tangmaster
There are newer reviews for Wida Hotel

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I loved this hotel. I'm not into big hotels with rooms miles from pool or reception. I booked a ground floor room and it was 8 steps to pool. I stayed with my daughter and my girlfriend and her daughter. My girlfriend thought it was OK but she much prefers high end places and I'm much more easy to please. Room was clean and quite large with TV with Foxtel channel, a safe, large king bed with clean sheets and pillows. Bathroom worked well. Almost every day we had pool to ourselves and its was lovely and clean but sun only around lunch but that also not bother me. Breakfast was sufficient with 3 choices and always cooked fresh with lovely staff. For the price I paid I felt like I had my own private villa. Best value for money I have ever spent. Would stay there again tomorrow. Locations also is fabulous.

Room Tip: Choose a ground floor room and you can drink your duty free pool side.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ILoveTapdancing
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Amaz value. Standard over all expectations for the price I paid. The staff was so friendly and welcoming. the hotel itself is small, which was great because it felt more cosy and personal. Rooms were actually pretty large and with a king size. The only issue, which is not really an issue... was the lightning. It became pretty dark at night, so when putting on makeup we used our flashlight. And ironically in the morning it was soo bright early on because of all the windows with no curtains. More funny really than a problem.

The location I found perfect. Between Kuta center and Selminak. But even though its not right in the center off all the buzz and noise, your still surrounded by plenty of shops and restaurants. And the beach is only 5 min down the street.

Breakfast was included, witch was fine. They also serve a la carte throughout the day, but you will find better choices on the other side of the street. They have sunbeds and a small pool, cosy if you want to stay in for a day.

I would def. recommend this hotel, and there is no question about it - I will stay here next time. Easy, cheap and friendly. Not posh or lux, just welcoming and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel has a good location, friendly staff and nice, clean room with a big mirror. The breakfast is also very delicious.
You can also relax on the side of the pool or in one of the cosy lounges and the price is very good for what you get!
I can highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex M
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

This is a great little budget hotel. Rooms are cleaned daily and the staff are all helpful and friendly. Great aircon, hot water and a nice pool too. Excellent location short walk to beach and decent places to eat. Excellent coffee next door too;) breakfast cooked to order. For the price? Couldn't ask for more!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisanco
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We stayed here for 6 nights in late November. The room was adequate and had an excellent aircon! Staff were friendly and happy to help with any requests. Room was made up every day and very quickly! usually while we were at breakfast.

Breakfast was made fresh for each guest, my fav.... the bananna pancakes! Pool was clean and cool.

Location was excellent, restraunts, shopping and beach all very close.

Overall...... a great stay at a good price too :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisanco
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We stayed here in our honeymoon trip, we just stayed here for one night. it was located in the middle of the town of kuta, near to the beach, and other interesting place in Kuta. it was small hotel, but has a nice room, nice pool in the middle of the hotel. the bed are big enough. the breakfast was average. we could lay down under the frangipani trees in the swimming pool side. impressive hotel with affordable price. we really enjoyed stay here.

Room Tip: choose a poolside room
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple