“Excellent, honest and very polite man”

GD Bali Tour - Day Tours
Ranked #90 of 861 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a great of Balinese culture, sightseeing tour, and adventure tours with best service and fair price that means there is no hidden fees, no trap and no cheating. With proud we provides variety of comfortable vehicle for your trip to explore Bali.
Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent, honest and very polite man”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

since I know pak GD in year 2007, I will never use another driver. He know so much about Bali why not, he was born at Bali so is a real Balinees.
He gives you an excellent service but a bit anoying for me because he is not that punctual in time and I've told him not to do that. He is not a man that constantly looking at his watch and that is fine.
You can ask him to bargain for a souvenir when the price is to high.
Until these days he is my driver, my guide when I am visiting Bali, he pick me up from the airport. Even my children when they visit Bali from Europe always use his service until now..
You better book him in advance because sometimes he is fully booked.
I would certainly recommended these man when you visit Bali and needs a car/driver

Visited November 2013
1 Thank cindytaju

• Indonesian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very recommended service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Have been 6 times using his service and has become a major driver of our big family. We are very satisfied.

Visited October 2013