“Awesome!”
Review of Discover Bali Tour

Discover Bali Tour
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Went to Bali in a group of five in Apr 2011 and the Toyota Innova was very well kept.

Dewa is a softspoken person and speaks very good English, he will tell you the history and culture of Bali. He will arrange good itinenary with your tight schedule, maximise to cover a lot of places with limited time. He will tell you be aware of tourism spot so that you won't be "chop" with expensive price, protect you from monkey attack, borrow you sarung and umbrella and you can save from rental! And he is honest and helpful! Friend's camera had been left in the hotel and he helped to collect and pass to another friend who will visit Bali few weeks later.

What else can I say? You will not regret for engaging him!

1  Thank Totoro_Koh
"air conditioning"
"during our stay"
"these guys"

Reviewed 23 May 2014

My wife found Dewa Marco & the Team from internet. Gery was assigned to bring us around Bali because there were 10 of us ( 7 adults, 2 kids & a baby). Gery was always punctual and his van was always clean during our trip. My sister in law dropped her purse in his van and Gery returned it on the next day. He was very honest. We would like to recommend Dewa Marco & Team to our friends and relatives.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Not only customer, we are more like friends. We shared trip experience, talked about own country politics, religion, local cultures, tips of bargain.... He is friendly and warmful, takes care customers as friends, protects us from monkey attack.

1  Thank Ahbee422
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I would like to send my sincere thankful to Dewa Marco & The Team. Thanks for their kind arrangement to make my fantastic time in Bali.
I would like to send my best regard to the driver, Juli, he was very helpful and very professional. My family and myself are really appreciated his patience and kindness.
They will be my first choice for tour guide when I back to Bali!