Went there with my family including my 3year old nephew in july. Had lotsa fun. Stayed in twiga room, 2nd floor, whereby carrots are provided for guest to feed elephants/zebra/deer/rinho. While all animals are not always ever present in the feeding zone near the balcony, they would wander into the area every now and then. Only the sleepy rihnos are permanent resident. Rooms are decorated with safari theme, showers are almost outdoors. 1 night stay should suffice. Comes with mediocre breakfast with views of lion sleeping. All i can say is the animals are really well fed! Nice of the management to provide free entry to the waterpark, to compensate for the under maintenance swimming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara River Safari Lodge is a themed resort that offers a truly unique experience. Accommodation is composed of a series of comfortably appointed thatched dwelling orientated towards a landscaped inhabited by wildlife. With the shadow of Bali's sacred Mount Agung looming in the distance, embrace the rare tranquility of this retreat as rhinos, zebras and oryx graze contentedly at close range. Savor the raw beauty surrounding the lodge, while lions majestically roar declaring their status as the king of the beasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mara River Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara River Safari Hotel Gianyar
- Mara River Safari Resort
- Mara River Safari Lodge Bali/Gianyar