“wonderful stay, great staff”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
7 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Sleeps 13
Gianyar, Bali

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
French first
Any
Laura_PBl...
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“wonderful stay, great staff”
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Such a wonderful stay with the family, dont be fooled this place is LARGE, it was perfect for all the family! Food cooked in house by the team was gorgeous and competitively priced. Nothing was ever difficult. Kind, attentive team. Thank-you so much!! - stay here, views are stunning, we stayed in the master suite, very gorgeous with private jacuzzi outdoors and outdoor shower as well as large room and bathroom. private, stunning, hidden, amazing. Not too far from Ubud :)

Value Service
rdjohani
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Great venue for board retreat”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Villa Bukit Naga is a great venue for a board retreat with wonderful staff. I rented the villa for our board meeting for two days in April 2016. One spacious living room was turned into a board room. Excellent lunches were served at the adjacent villa and dinner was set outside near the pool with beautiful decorations. The food was delicious with lots of use of ingredients from the local markets. The rooms are spacious with beautiful views on the valley. Prior to breakfast we had a great walk to the river with Pak Parta as our guide. He and his team were doing an excellent job in taking care of the guests. The tranquility of the place is ideal for any sort of retreat!

Value Cleanliness
Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
Hugo K
Canberra, Australia
“I'm 13 and I loved this place”
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I practically was brought up at Villa Bukit Naga. I have always loved the place and the people. After having a terrible time at a place in Nusa Lembongan this was a very nice relaxer. We loved having Parta to attend to our need and they were all very helpful. We loved the food and the infinity pool was very tranquil for you to relax in after a long day. Great location and an awesome view. Overall best experience.
Hugo Korte

Value Rooms
Samuel A
Juan-les-Pins, France
“A unique place for uniques moments”
Reviewed 10 December 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I spent 10 days their in March as a client, it has been an incredible experience of service.
Parta and his efficient team will take care of you perfectly. Their kindness is immeasurable and for this and so more I look forward to see each of them again.

Seba35
Johannesburg, South Africa
“A better home away from home”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I am embarrassed to do this review so late but I just had to do it.

We travelled in December 2013, family of 9, we booked the whole Villa. Amazing!
The food, ambiance and staff, we just cannot fault this villa for anything. It has all the essentials you may need in a vacation. It is really Five star quality.

Parta is a great manager and made our stay welcoming and comfortable. On our way to the airport we stopped for shopping and I lost my passport through pick pocketing. Parta assisted me to report the case. The hotel owner booked us into another hotel close to the Airport while resolving my lost passport case and also gave us cash. What a gentleman! John Duffield is the best, not only a kind soul but handsome as well, a very rare combination.

John: many thanks for everything you did for me and my family.

I will definately return to Villa Bukit Naga

Value Location
Ren J
Perth, Australia
“Wedding of my dreams!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Amazing. Totally exceeded my expectations again and again (which were already pretty high). The setting and views are stunning. There really are no words to describe how impressive and peaceful the location is. The Villa itself is outstanding. Luxurious and huge. It was impossible to pick which room we liked the best, because they are all amazing. The staff are helpful, friendly and courteous, a special thanks to Melly who was so helpful. Parta, the Villa Manager, is an absolute star. He is so professional and accommodating, and nothing is a problem. The food is delicious. Every meal we had as a banquet with the whole family, and we all loved every dish we got (thanks Putu!).

We held our wedding at the Villa in May. To say it was the wedding of my dreams is an understatement. Once again they exceeded my expectations of what the day would be. The lovely Erma, helped me plan every aspect of the wedding and answered my never ending questions, major and trivial, quickly, knowledgeably and with suggestions when I was a little bit lost. I did not use a wedding planner, and was concerned about this having read so many stories online about how you should definitely use one when getting married in Bali, but every aspect of the day came together thanks to the efforts of Erma, Parta and all of the amazing staff. Having not a drop of rain in the preceding week, on the morning of the wedding we awoke to a tropical downpour. As we had planned an entirely outdoor event, we were more than a little bit anxious. Parta calmly informed us that we had hours to make a decision and not to worry. I of course kept asking him, when do you need to know what we are going to do as the decorating people were there etc, and he always calmly responded not yet, we have plenty of time. And he was right, he made the decision on my behalf and somehow the whole thing was decorated at the last minute outside and looked amazing. Not being the most organised Bride, when Erma asked my theme I didn’t have one, or what flowers I wanted I responded with ‘colourful’. I sent Erma a picture from Pinterest of how I envisioned the table setting, and somehow from that one photo she made it look exactly the same. The food for the reception was out of this world. Our guests continually complimented the food, drinks and beauty of the whole event.

The only thing that I was concerned about during our stay was the bill we were racking up. There are no prices on the menu’s, as they source the products once you have ordered them, therefore you are in the dark as to how much things are costing. This did cause some concern with our guests, as the Villa is so luxurious, and the food and service so awesome (we were having breakfast, lunch and dinner there every day for 3 days, not including the wedding day) we all started becoming a bit concerned what our final bill would be. We really, really shouldn’t of been. Parta advised that everything is at market price with the service charge on top, and that it wasn’t very expensive. On average it ended up costing us each about $25US a day! We couldn’t believe it. I’m still shocked. This would’ve been good to be aware of at the beginning, so maybe after your first day, as Parta to provide you with a costing on from your first day, so that you can put your mind at ease and just relax and enjoy the insane beauty and luxury that is Villa Bukit Naga.

Value Location
siangkian...
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing !”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

This villa is beautiful ! My extended family came to celebrate birthdays and to spend time together. It exceeded our expectations again and again.The food was delicious, the staff was knowledgeable, friendly and caring. The birthday arrangements, food, decorations, live band was impeccable. Very nice.

Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing