“Friendly Staff”
Review of Bali Funworld

Bali Funworld
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Gianyar
More attraction details
Owner description: On the 5000M2 land, we built the biggest indoor playground in Indonesia, built according to any known regulations, filled with attractive and safe equipments.There is activitys for all agegroups so bring the whole family and share the fun.All day long in Balifunworld ...is all about having fun
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This gave us a nice indoor afternoon whilst it rained outside (and when it rains here it really rains! - it is possible that we're here during the wet season...) The staff were friendly and attentive, on hand to offer advice for the various activities Funworld has. This is not a place where you can sit down, have a coffee and easily keep an eye on your children, you'll either need to trust the staff (which shouldn't be a problem at all) or you'll have to walk around and get involved (not exactly a hardship - but if you're looking to wind down after a busy morning's walk this might be a concern).

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Let's go straight to the point : this place is for toddlers up to 12 years old kids. They will love to try all the facilities and easily make friends with local or expatriated kids, as well as the staff which remain the same since the begining (especially, this mute but so kind man).
As expat ourself, we only pay Rp 39.000 per person, so I was quite shock to learn about the foreigners price of 15 usd which is almost 4 times the local price and I can understand people's complains.
The affordable local price makes it easy for Indonesian people to come along with all the family, including cousins, uncles, aunties, grandmas and grandpas ! May be, Bali Fun World should think about a family package for foreigners, that parents will not pay more expensive than their kid, just for watching !
Don't give up and enjoy, this should be workable !
And many thanks on the names of my 3 boys for all the fun they have there :-)

2  Thank nathabali
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I spent my Sunday here before leaving Bali on next monday. A giant shed full of blow up kids games and climbing frames. Has a toddlers area too. But if you are from overseas be prepared to pay a lot for your child to play for a few hours. Anyway i never mind coz im single and still want to be a child and i can afford myself ^^. I was enjoyed here and i met a staff there, he's mute but really nice and patience in assisting our family, such a dedicated & loyal worker, he really enjoy his job.

1  Thank AnnethongFan V
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I spent my Sunday here with my family and it turned to be tiring but fun! Children can play themselves and adult can try some challenging games (try bull ride and climbing or sumo games, it's fun!) and we met a staff there, he's mute but really nice and patience in assisting our family, such a dedicated & loyal worker, he really enjoy his job.. Note to management: please keep him, the others were helpful, but he's our star in bali fun world :-) foods are okay, simple menus but since we can bring our meals and drinks, it doesn't really matter.. I will come again for sure..

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Totally unacceptable. locale shall only pay 30,000 but my from overseas 140.000( 15 us dollar)

why ????

never again

3  Thank carstenjorgensen
Balifunworld, General Manager at Bali Funworld, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2011

Hi Carsten Joergensen

I think if you look closer at our reviews we allready answered that question , never the less we charge 38.000 for locals not 30.000 , we are confident with our price and we are confident with our facilitys, our prices is no secret they can be seen on our website.

Yes we do charge tourists a price thats very similar to the prices that they are used to pay from their home country, and we do that because they can afford it, we call it solidarity, a local indonesian have a salary of between 110-300 dollar a month comparing to a western salary that is significent higher.

Bali is a island which main industri is tourisme, and this procedure goes for all attractions on Bali there is a local price and a tourist price , many places hide this fact , and Balifunworld decided to make it official, so our customers can decide for themself if they want to visit us or not

We do hope your child had a good day here in Balifunworld which is our primary target .

Sincere regards Balifunworld