This place is beautiful and quiet...the pool is the highlight as it is located in a gorgeous garden with statues and pretty flowers/plants everywhere. From the room we had a view of the rice patties. The breakfast was decent and the room was large and comfortable, albeit a bit dated. The bathroom was slightly old but clean enough for us...but then again we had just come from a cramped and overpriced hostel in Hong Kong so this place was a breath of fresh air. I don't understand the reviews about the 'pushy' staff. They were friendly and offered us a tour one time but after we said we weren't interested they did not approach again about this. I would stay here again if I came to Ubud as I found the price to be reasonable...considering we drove around to about 5 places who all wanted to charge over 100$ US per night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent and truly comfortable accomodation combining the natural beauty, culture, and arts of bali. located in ubud village, just 45 minutes from ngurah rai international airport. all 16 rooms have been designed in traditional balinese architecture with facilities: private balcony, private bath room, hot & cold shower, in-rooms safety box. the hotel facilities : free shuttle bus around ubud area, restaurant, swimming pool, 24 hours doctor on duty, fax & idd telephone system, laundry service, 24 hours officer staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Artini 3 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 3 Cottages Hotel Gianyar
- Artini 3 Hotel
- Artini 3 Cottages Bali/Gianyar