I can see many arbitrary complaints about this place, but if you go there expecting the Ritz Carlton on a shoestring budget you are going to be disappointed. The hotel adequately provided what we expected for the price - the staff were friendly but not invasive, the rooms were spacious and very clean, and the setting was peaceful and quiet, even though the hotel was right near the city. Definitely would stay there again. We paid about AU$60 for the night, which included a basic breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent and truly comfortable accomodation combining the natural beauty, culture, and arts of bali. located in ubud village, just 45 minutes from ngurah rai international airport. all 16 rooms have been designed in traditional balinese architecture with facilities: private balcony, private bath room, hot & cold shower, in-rooms safety box. the hotel facilities : free shuttle bus around ubud area, restaurant, swimming pool, 24 hours doctor on duty, fax & idd telephone system, laundry service, 24 hours officer staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Artini 3 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 3 Cottages Hotel Gianyar
- Artini 3 Hotel
- Artini 3 Cottages Bali/Gianyar