Arrived here late afternoon and we were lucky to get a room. I think the rooms have been updates recently because they don't look like the older pictures (2012).
Superclean and friendly staff. Nice and quiet with view on the sawa's but still close to ubud centre.
Only Spa is ridiculously expensive! There are Nice and much cheaper places in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent and truly comfortable accomodation combining the natural beauty, culture, and arts of bali. located in ubud village, just 45 minutes from ngurah rai international airport. all 16 rooms have been designed in traditional balinese architecture with facilities: private balcony, private bath room, hot & cold shower, in-rooms safety box. the hotel facilities : free shuttle bus around ubud area, restaurant, swimming pool, 24 hours doctor on duty, fax & idd telephone system, laundry service, 24 hours officer staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Artini 3 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 3 Cottages Hotel Gianyar
- Artini 3 Hotel
- Artini 3 Cottages Bali/Gianyar