We stayed here 3 nights to visit UBUD. It is located near the center of Ubud, in the rice fields with a nice vieuw. There is a free shuttle bus to bring you arounf Ubud. The staff is quite friendly. The remarks that we had: we asked to to laundry, which was delivered much later than expected, the driver tried to sell as an overexpensive spa, we had some noise from the television of the room above. That are all small remarks; the main remark is that the bathroom was heavily outdated and not very clean. It was ok, and we enjoyed our stay, but I guess there is better value to be found.
When in Ubud; do take the bycicle tour with ECO, that was magnificent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent and truly comfortable accomodation combining the natural beauty, culture, and arts of bali. located in ubud village, just 45 minutes from ngurah rai international airport. all 16 rooms have been designed in traditional balinese architecture with facilities: private balcony, private bath room, hot & cold shower, in-rooms safety box. the hotel facilities : free shuttle bus around ubud area, restaurant, swimming pool, 24 hours doctor on duty, fax & idd telephone system, laundry service, 24 hours officer staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Artini 3 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 3 Cottages Hotel Gianyar
- Artini 3 Hotel
- Artini 3 Cottages Bali/Gianyar