“wonderful staff”

Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate
Ranked #17 of 58 Hotels in Jimbaran
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Haven't actually been there yet but my hubby and I are due to go next week and Yani has been so helpful helping me to arrange things for my husband and my 25th wedding anniversary. Im keeping all the arrangements secret from him and I'm almost bursting with anticipation.Can't wait. Nothing seems to be too much trouble for Yani to arrange.I will be posting another review after the 10th of may!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Scotonthebeach, Owner at Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2012

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Thank you very much for posting your review even before arriving in Bali! It is very kind of you to recognise our reservations staff and their efforts to arrange all your bookings before your holidays. I do hope that everything went well during your actual visit and that your vacation was memorable! Best wishes and warm regards from me and our GK Resorts team!
Douglas Wallace

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Though I previously reviewed Gending Kedis following my visit to this excellent Bali resort last year, the stay was again so enjoyable that I thought it worth another mention.

After having experienced the pleasures of this fine facility in 2011... the constant attention and service of it's personnel, food quality at the poolside restaurant, and quiet, peaceful surroundings, I convinced a few of my golfing mates to join with me this time around.

The property, which is only some 20 minutes from the airport, is also in close proximity of Jimbaran Bay beach... and for golfers, New Kuta Golf Links.

We were accommodated in a 4 bedroom villa, with private pool, (great way to relax after a day at the golf course), large poolside deck and "wet bar". .Could not ask for anything more.!

Needs were promptly attended to by smiling friendly staff, who seemed genuinely pleased to take care of us.

I noted some additions and improvements to the already well equipped fitness center, since last trip, including a large TV screen.

We all agreed to attempt to make Bali and this resort, part of our annual travel schedule

Room Tip: If travelling with a family and prefer to utilize the facilities provided in rooms for meals..(and l...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
It was a great pleasure for me and our team to welcome you back to Bali with your small group of golfers, following your first visit one year ago. We are happy that your golf outings at the New Kuta Golf and the famous Nirwana Golf course at Tanah Lot were memorable for your friends. And thank you for noticing and mentioning our upgrades to our fitness centre. As you group is considering an annual golf trip to Bali it will be our great privilege to look after you once again. Warm wishes from me and our whole team at Gending Kedis! Douglas Wallace

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I recently had the opportunity to visit Bali and stayed at the Gending Kedis Villas. What a great
place! Accomodations were supurb and the staff made our visit one of the best vacations ever. Everyone was smiling and happy with a friendly greeting whenever we passed by.
I was worried about mosquitoes keeping us up a night, but for the four nights we stayed there,
not one mosquito kept us up at night. The a/c worked wonderfully and kept our room very
comfortably cool which is very important to me so I can have a good night's rest.

Room Tip: For privacy and peace and quiet, I recommend this property, especially couples and family.

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
A very big Thank You from me and all our staff at Gending Kedis. Our staff loved your daily 'Aloha' greeting from Hawaii and I believe it was your own exuberance which impacted our staff to reciprocate!
We all join to thank you for staying at Gending Kedis, and the news that you are thinking of returning next year is most welcome! Greetings from The Island of the Gods! Douglas Wallace

Reviewed 9 April 2012

Our trip to Bali was absolutely amazing!

We loved our 4 days and 3 night stays at one-bedroom pool villa, Prinia 3 and we feel like we didn't want to go home.

The people at Gending Kedis is super nice. They greet us nicely and attend to our every need.

However, the villa need a little maintenance as the bathroom is a little bit dirty and the bathtub have some cracked that need to be fix. Besides, there are construction nearby and it's a bit noisy during the day

Overall, we enjoy our stay and we definitely want to come back!maybe on our 1st anniversary...who knows

Room Tip: Prinia 3 (1 bedroom pool villa aka honeymoon suites) offers lots of privacy.

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Thanks so very much for writing your review, we are very happy that your Honeymoon was memorable and that you enjoyed the privacy and tranquility of our Prinia villas.
Should you think about a return visit, maybe on your first Wedding Anniversary, please feel free to contact me or our reservations and we will ensure a warm welcome back to Gending Kedis! With best wishes from The Island of the Gods! Douglas Wallace

Reviewed 31 March 2012

We were relocated to this property after a confusion with our requirements at their sister property in Seminyak.

We were travelling with three boys under which is a challenge!

I loved the concept of this place, private pool villas with a hotel pool, restaurant bar and spa facilities.

Our two bedroom villa was great, rooms upstairs and living downstairs so the boys didnt hear us while they were sleeping. The rooms were clean and tidy but the furniture was a bit dark for my liking. We had a site inspectation of most of the rooms and they are all different, bright and sunny.

The staff and the food were excellent. All the staff were so helpful with the boys, playing with them while we ate our food. They went out of their way for us. They knew it was one of my boys birthday so they organised a cake! They made special food for the boys too.

Breakfast could either be served in your room or in the hotel and it was nice to have the choice.

I had a massage by Made, and she was so lovely and her hands were amazing, I wish I had had time for another one.

There is a shuttle bus onsite to take you and pick you up for free around Jimbaran, you just ring and they pick you up.

Beach is s short car ride away, but we didn't make it there as the hotel pool was great.

I would stay here again, location was great, Seminyak is too hard to get around with a double pram and too busy for us.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Thank you for your review and we regret there was some slight confusion with your original booking, but pleased that everything worked out well for you at Gending Kedis.
We are delighted that your 3 boys enjoyed their holiday and that one of them celebrated his birthday in style during this time. Our staff thoroughly enjoyed helping to look after your sons. We hope you will think of coming back to Gending Kedis with your family again at a future time. With warm wishes from all of us at GK Resorts, Douglas Wallace

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Stayed there while on business instead of staying at a larger property. Best choice I made ! Not only is the property great, private, well located and easy to get in and out of, but the accommodation were very good and the service much better than regular hotels.
Love the fitness center, the large lap pool and of course the plunge pool in my own villas. Meeting room was also quite useful. The only thing I regretted was to be alone for this trip as the private villas are well suited for a couple holiday. Well done and I will certainly return soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Scotonthebeach, Owner at Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2012

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Thank you very much for deciding on Gending Kedis for your short business visit to Bali. We are very happy to read your succinct remarks on our accommodation and other resort facilities, most appreciated from a hospitality professional. We hope that you may have time in the future to return with your partner to relax, you are always most welcome.
Best wishes from The Island of the Gods! Douglas Wallace

Reviewed 28 March 2012

This was our third visit to Gending Kedis. Overall, once again, we were happy with our stay. A few minor (in hindsight) issues were quickly addressed and the staff couldn't be more helpful with everything. The three and four bed villas are the pick of the crop. We started out in a two bedroom villa but asked to be moved to a three bedroom villa as they are much more spacious. This was done promptly with no bother at all.

Room Tip: Book a three or four bedrooms villa and you will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Thank you very much indeed for again sharing your comments following your third stay at Gending Kedis. It was a very real pleasure for me and our staff to welcome you back. We are happy to note that you enjoyed staying in our 3-bedroom Cherida villa, which is always popular with families and friends sharing.
I do hope that we will be able to welcome you again in the near future when you have time to return to Bali. From all of us at GK Resorts, warmest wishes, Douglas Wallace