On arrival at Ngurah Rai airport we were met by the staff from Gending Kedis who had come to transport us to our villa. They gave us cool drinks and flannels to refresh ourselves after our long journey from Scotland. These were very welcome as it had taken us two hours to clear immigration. While we sipped the cool drinks and used the flannels they saw to our luggage. We were then transported to our villa at Gending Kedis 15 minutes drive from the airport.
On arriving at our villa we were met by our butler who had ice cold fruit drinks waiting for us, just one example of the great care and attention afforded to us throughout our stay at GK.The villa was much more spacious than we had anticipated. The bedrooms were luxuriously furnished with Balinese style furniture, silk drapes and blinds. The master bedroom had a huge four poster bed. All bedrooms had an ensuite bathroom, much to the delight of our two girls. The kitchen was fully equipped with all mod cons which was used to great advantage when we had a barbeque for fifteen people by the poolside on the Saturday night. The staff from the onsite Alcedo restaurant prepared and cooked the barbeque allowing us to relax by the poolside while entertaining our guests.
The infinity pool was a definite favourite with our girls, who enjoyed being able to swim whenever they liked – even at midnight. However if you did not wish to swim it was very tranquil just watching and listening to the sound of the waterfalls.
We all went to have a Balinese massage at the spa on the resort. This was truly a wonderful experience, one hour of sheer bliss. We were very impressed with the staff at the spa as they were very courteous and considerate towards us, making us feel very special
On several occasions we made use of the Alcedo restaurant, the menu offered a splendid choice of food. The pancakes with syrup were divine as were the fruit juices. We also had the option of having meals brought to the villa from the restaurant.
The staff at Gending Kedis were always polite, courteous and discreet. Nothing was too much bother for them, always willing to attend to your every need. They helped to make our stay such a memorable one.
Staying at Gending Kedis was like living in your own private haven. We were very sad to leave. This was our first visit to Bali and I'm sure it will not be our last.
Angela Mc Laughlin & Family, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gending Kedis at Jimbaran Bay is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom luxury villas each with its own private pool villa. The resort is located within 15 minutes from the Bali airport and just 2 minutes drive to the white sands of Jimbaran beach.The resort has full services and amenities including the Alcedo Restaurant and bar lounge, room service and 2 function rooms. The Malkoha Spa offers a full range of body treatments and the Rudy Hadisuwarno Salon offers hair styling for ladies and gents. A fully equipped spacious gym and a 22 meter swimming pool complete the facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gending Kedis Villas And Spa Estate
- Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Gending Kedis Hotel Estate
- Gending Kedis Resort Estate
- Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate Bali/Jimbaran