Me and my beloved wife stayed here for our Honeymoon in May.
We booked to stay for a week ( 4 nights in Gending Kedis in
Jimbaran & 3 nights at its sister resort Kanishka villa in Seminyak ).
What can be said, I hope the title of my post conveys it all. As we
arrived at Ngurah Rai, we were greeted by the hotels driver and
whisked away with refreshments and cold towels to dab ourselves
and relax. Driving through Bali's colorful streets where you marvel
at both the balinese architecture which is intricate in detail ( especially
with regards to the temples ) is just mesmerizing. Whilst gazing at
the structures and winding through narrow roads, we slowly ride up
the hill and reach Gending Kedis. The marvelous open air lobby is
just exhilirating. We were greeted by the attending manager, Herma,
who is absolutely sweet and helpful in the extreme. Our every need
was seen to quickly, and our villa was breathtaking. Suspended in the
rainforest with the wildlife just going about its own way in the
background brought about a sense of both disconnect from everyday
hectic life to connection with nature. The room service was superb.
The amenities top class and the ambience priceless. Special mention
to the owner, the effervescent Mr. Douglas Wallace, we met him
around our second evening and he was a joy to chat with, he knows
all his guests by name and takes the time to listen to their stories
and queries, and by how the place is run and presented, I'm certain
he only hears positive feedback from happy residents, because thats
how we were treated, as home owners in our villa, not some customer
who is simply coming from a short stay, be that as it may.
Then we were off on our fourth day to Kanishka villa, we didnt fret as
we knew that it would most likely be of the same 5 star standard and
it was. We will be coming back one day surely and hope to enjoy
the wonderous hospitality of Gending Kedis and swap stories with
Thank you Gending Kedis family for making our Honeymoon truly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gending Kedis at Jimbaran Bay is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom luxury villas each with its own private pool villa. The resort is located within 15 minutes from the Bali airport and just 2 minutes drive to the white sands of Jimbaran beach.The resort has full services and amenities including the Alcedo Restaurant and bar lounge, room service and 2 function rooms. The Malkoha Spa offers a full range of body treatments and the Rudy Hadisuwarno Salon offers hair styling for ladies and gents. A fully equipped spacious gym and a 22 meter swimming pool complete the facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Gending Kedis Villas And Spa Estate
- Gending Kedis Hotel Estate
- Gending Kedis Resort Estate
- Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate Bali/Jimbaran