Recently, our team and I visited Bali and stayed for two nights at Gending Kedis where we also had a company meeting. We had a tight schedule that day so that we checked in at Gending Kedis after 10pm., not having dinner yet, a minor mishap as the restaurant we'd intended to go was closed already. Fortunately, the kitchen at Gending Kedis is open until late and dinner was readily served.
Food & Beverage was great and service was fast. The restaurant, Alcedo, is charming, très agréable.
The Oval Room, where we had the meeting was nicely set up, equipped with audio visual support, an LCD screen and projector. It has a warm ambience, looks exactly like the picture in their website and very quiet, across from the Alcedo restaurant.
I would also say that the staff took good care of our details and requests.
On the other occasion, we also found the staff friendly and helpful, that night we had to urgently get some help from the IT manager, since we had to recap the agenda for the next day and they were very responsive.
We stayed at a 4-bedroom villa; there is one bedroom, the master bedroom on the first floor, which is superb, and the living room, which is airy and cosy with a big plasma TV and a JBL speaker for iPOD. It is obvious that the interior design and materials used have been very carefully planned, and it really is luxurious.
The kitchen, the private bar and dining room are downstairs at the same level as the two other bedrooms which open directly to the pool, lovely concept for a group of friends to have a swim or some drinks around the bar or dining table or maybe on the sundeck. The other room is one level below, a bit bigger and very quiet.
Our room was facing the gorge and green foliage, cool and breezy morning was great for us to have a quick swim, or just relax by the private pool. We understood why the resort is named “Birdsong’ when a variety of different tropical birds could be seen and heard in the ravine.
A large lagoon swimming pool is also available for resort guests, located next to the restaurant.
The venue is only a couple of minutes driving from the famous Jimbaran beach where we had dinner on the sandy beach café, one of many restaurants along the beach offering great seafood.
It was a great stay for our group. Thank you Management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gending Kedis at Jimbaran Bay is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom luxury villas each with its own private pool villa. The resort is located within 15 minutes from the Bali airport and just 2 minutes drive to the white sands of Jimbaran beach.The resort has full services and amenities including the Alcedo Restaurant and bar lounge, room service and 2 function rooms. The Malkoha Spa offers a full range of body treatments and the Rudy Hadisuwarno Salon offers hair styling for ladies and gents. A fully equipped spacious gym and a 22 meter swimming pool complete the facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gending Kedis Villas And Spa Estate
- Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Gending Kedis Hotel Estate
- Gending Kedis Resort Estate
- Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate Bali/Jimbaran