We stayed recently stayed 3 nights in Flower Bud Bungalows.
The bungalows were cute but we found the service really let us down. They did not pick us up from the airport after emailing a transfer request through which was a stress, we then arrived at 10pm and the resort was dead to the world. They then put us in a bungalow only to be moved to another bungalow as it was the wrong one the next morning. A bit frustrating!
The staff were not helpful at all with directions or information. It was like the staff did not care at al. For first timers in Bali this was disappointing.
We also found the location very average. Close to the beach but the surrounding areas are filthy.
A positive was the bungalows and the grounds which were very nice and clean. There was only cold water and the rooms are open to lots of mosquitoes but besides that they are a nice and relaxing place to spend a few days.
A nice place to stay if you really like quiet but it was probably a bit too quiet for us. There was literally nothing going on around the location. Even the bar/ restaurant at the resort was closed up by about 9pm. Overall cute bungalows but be prepared to be in bed by 10pm or you will need to travel out of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic rustic Balinese traditional beach bungalows close to Balangan Beach Our Bungalows built with mostly natural bamboo, wood and natural stones. Restaurant, Sharing pool, Spa and massage, tour service, rental bike/scooters and car. See you there...!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Hotel Jimbaran
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Bali/Jimbaran