I recently returned from my second stay at Flower Bud. I love, love, love this place. I almost don't want to rave too much because I like that it's still relatively unknown. The first visit was at the beginning of October. I went alone and stayed at Flower Bud 2. At first I was disappointed because it is separate from Flower Bud1. 1 has the pool and the proper (very cheap) restaurant, and is about 500ms closer to the beach, 2 has smaller bungalows and is just for couples or solo visitors. Yet if next time I go alone I would request this as it was quieter, so no pesky, over-indulged kids screaming about the place at 7am. And the little design faults have been addressed at this newer site, so overall the bungalows are better. My second visit I went with my friend so we stayed at FB1. It was lovely, and the service was excellent, super-friendly and helpful; except for one truly awful man working there, he was consistently rude to me on both my visits. It was nice having the pool right there, but all the other people were families; most kept their children politely quiet (the Europeans & Americans), but some seemed to think that because they'd paid their money they could just let their kids run riot (Sth Africans & Australians)...I'm a school teacher, so this was not really ideal on my down time. My stays here are always first and foremost about surfing, which is fantastic, uncrowded and has a friendly feel to it...none of the aggression I'm used to here in Sydney! Plus the little beach cafes that dot the place are gorgeous, cheap and friendly. Nothing like a cold Bintang after a 3-hr surf! On-site masseuses are just one more luxury! I would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic rustic Balinese traditional beach bungalows close to Balangan Beach Our Bungalows built with mostly natural bamboo, wood and natural stones. Restaurant, Sharing pool, Spa and massage, tour service, rental bike/scooters and car. See you there...!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Hotel Jimbaran
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Bali/Jimbaran