Balangan Sea View Bungalow
US$398
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$823
US$169
US$147
Priceline
Jamahal Private Resort & Spa(Jimbaran)
US$312
US$274
Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$130
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$305
US$287
Agoda.com
All reviewsbalangan beachthe cliffthe superior double roomshort walk down to the beachlovely pool areaplace to stayarrange transportclean roomsamazing locationa great staystayed nightswatch the sunsetsurfersscootersurfingaccommodationdreamland
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights when we first arrived in Bali.The location is difficult for many drivers to find, so we would recommend having the address written out. There are no taxis in the area, but the front desk will arrange transport, however be prepared to pay a little more. Great location to Balangan Beach as it's a 2 minute walk down the hill from the resort. Food was excellent...in fact, it had the best Mie Goreng that we tried in all of Bali. Food and drink prices were reasonable, as compared to the rest of Bali. Pool was awesome with lots of available loungers. The grounds were immaculate. Our room was clean. Bed a bit hard. Hot water was available. The mosquito net blocked the ceiling fan, so our sleeps were hot! Wifi worked in our room, which was at the corner of the property, and had an excellent signal in the common areas. All in all, a very relaxing place to start your trip and banish jet lag...but hit the gym before you arrive if you want to fit in because all the guests were sporting six-packs and killer beach bods! Haha

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2014

WE have been there, a group of five between 25 and 65, for 3 nigths in a 2 bedrooms bungalow with fans. The location is great on the top of the Hill, 5 minutes Walk from the sea.
The little bay offers a Nice break for biginners about 4 hours a day. The swimming is good on the north part of the beach, the south part being occupied by the surfers.
The 2stories bungalow WE occupied was clean, very well desinged in a typical indonésien style. WE didn't feel the need for clim. Since WE could open the doors and windows with nô bugs.
The staff was funny and answered our needs perfectly. It is very easy to communicate with the staff, specially if you take the time to show Some interest and learn some basic words like good day or thank you...

Room Tip: WE choosed the bungalow, witch happened to be the right choose. The rooms without clim. May be a bit hot...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cresus000
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I went to this hotel on my own for a surfing trip and for relaxation. After seeing some negative comments about the service in the hotel I was a bit worried about how the experience would go. However, I noticed that the staff is very polite and friendly, called me by my first name from the moment I arrived, which made me feel like I was at home. Prices of food and beverages are ridiculously cheap, and for renting surf boards as well. I live in Bangkok so I'm quite used to cheap stuff but Bali is even cheaper, that's amazing! The pool is awesome as well, and the people at the hotel were very easy going and social. It is a great place to go to, especially when you see the price and what you get for it. The only feedback I would give would be about the fan rooms; I'm the type of guy who likes to sleep in a cold, or at least windy room, but in the hotel there are only ceiling fans, which barely make any difference. I would consider changing that because that made it very uncomfortable at some point to get to sleep, except for the windy nights, when I just opened the windows.

Room Tip: You should better take a room with A/C
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We had an interesting experience at the Balangan sea view bungalows. Our two friends booked a room with two single beds which apparently the staff didn't understand, upon asking about it the staff became incredibly hostile towards us for the rest of the trip and we tried to avoid them at almost all costs. The rooms in the main building were not quite like in the photos, the bathrooms were just a tiled room with a shower head that had no hot water and some of the rooms were extremely pungent. The spot is incredible so long as you get a motorbike because its quite isolated.
Final words would be that it is a beautiful place but I can recommend you stay in the bungalows they would definitely be worth the money.

Room Tip: Make sure to get the bungalows/huts rather than the rooms in the main building which can be a little bit empty and dirty
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Positive first.
Rooms are nice and clean

Negatives
Fan is crap in the room so really hot,
No breakfast!!!!!,
Really overpriced!!!!!!!!,
Staff are unfriendly!!!!!!!,
Needed to use the wifi at 3am as uk is 8 hours behind, the night staff turned off the wifi and said they don't speak English but I was talking to the 4 hours before and could understand me with no problems, when I said I would complain to the manager as the call was very important as it was work related he turned over to go to sleep!!!!!.
Would not recommend this place to anyone!!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends