“Wonderful”

Ranked #21 of 57 Hotels in Jimbaran
Hamburg, Germany
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

we had a wonderful experience staying at this villa
the staff were helpful and one of them actually helped by being in the film we're producing, cute.
breakfast food is pretty good, can play with more variety if i can recommend.
quietness of the ambience is pretty good too, can see the ocean from the 2nd floor.
they clean the villa very well, i have nothing to complain about that :)
we had an afternoon BBQ too and it was fabulous! we had it by the pool and we enjoyed all the food. Bli Wayan and Bo Putu ... thanks so much for your help. Both of you are amazing ... also the other staffs but sorry i dont remember your names ...my bad.

Room Tip: the higher the villa , the better view of the ocean you will be seeing
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed at villa Kim-my which was a 4 bedroom rented out as 3 bedroom. we stayed here with 7 persons and had plenty of space. The villa is well maintained but needs a bit of repainting here and there. The staff is extremely supportive and helpfull. All you need is a driving distance away, you can use the car of temple hill or rent good cars and safe drivers through reception. Reception is willing to sort everything out for you and even shipped the stuff we forgot to our next location foc. Our recommendation is to sray out of the manic of eg Kuta where we also stayed and invest a few roepies in a taxi to get to the beach and enjoy the tranquility of temple hill villas

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have stayed at a few villas in Bali. While Temple Hill looks nice and has a great layout, some of its furnishings require refurbishment such as the sliding doors (mine hard to close) and wear and tear. The parquet floors were polished so well they were slippery! I almost slipped a few times and so did my friends! The breakfast choices were great and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. They planned a fantastic proposal dinner for my friends coupled with deco for a good price.
The only thing I didn't really like was they switched on all the lights for turn-down service. To me, this is a waste of electricity especially since we came back late daily. Also, I think there should be an option to change towels or not by placing a reminder to save our earth.
In all, a nice villa for group stays.

Room Tip: All the villas come with similar pools except for Villa Santi which is deeper.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

My husband, myself and 2 other couples stayed for a week....and it was by far the best week. The villa was great and it had all the comforts you could ask for, it was very clean and very comfortable. The in Villa breakfast was fabulous, you pick what you wanted from the menu and your own chef comes along and cooks it for, now that's service. They even made a cake one morning for one of our fellow travellers who celebrated her Birthday while at the villa. The service from the staff was fast and efficient. One of our air con units stopped working, with in 10 min they where fixing it and it was working like new. We also indulged in a spa treatment while at the villas...it was great, very relaxing and all done in the comfort of your own Villa. If your after a Villa experience like know other I would highly recommend Temple Hill, not a bad word to say...thankyou Anna and staff your all fabulous, and we will be back for sure.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We stayed at a 3 bedroom villa at Temple Hill in December. The staff (Anna and the troops) was excellent on the whole, with just a few hiccups. Arriving from a 2 hour-long wait at the airport with 2 kids under 2 years, with an absent airport pick-up service, the holiday did not bode well at the beginning. But Temple Hill staff managed to remedy the situation with a warm welcome. Anna, the manager spoke English well and saw to our needs well.
The Villa has an Italian restaurant, PeppeNero, just a minute's walk from the main gate. It serves decent food with a magnificent view.
Options for the breakfast was limited to eggs, fried rice (Indonesian style), cereal and fruits. Fresh juices were also on the menu but I would advice against the OJ - it is a cordial and NOT fresh.
The doors of the room were just 3 steps away from a 1.5 metre pool which was not ideal with 2 young children but it did provide much entertainment.
Honestly, I have had better villa experiences in Bali and Temple Hill is not one which takes my breathe away.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lashes03
Osaka, Japan
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We stayed for 2 days on Amanara Villa. I stayed together with other 6 fellow Japanese friends. I have to say that the villa was great, clean pool, nice garden, with view of famous Jimbaran beach. The service was excellent!
One of my japanese friends got sudden heart attack when I was away from villa, but the officers were really quick took him to the nearest international hospital. Then they called me immediately. Thank you for the quick response!
I'd recommend Temple Hill to any travelers who'd like to enjoy their stay in Bali!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank deluizon
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I spent 4 nights with my family at a 4-bedrooms villa at Templehill. Staffs (Argos, Sus, etc) including operation manager (Anna) showed their great hospitality and truly fancy experience therefore been given througgout the whole journey during our stay at Bali. Fancy, spacious, breath taking, all these words could be used to describle our villa. No mention that everyday they arrange to make sure private pool is crystal clear and staffs to cook tailor-made breakfast for our whole family. Incidentally, this is my second time visisting Bali, compared to last time stayed at Ayana resort, I think Temple Hill is where more worthy to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family