Our week in Bali will remain forever as one of the most fun and unforgettable trips we have ever made, and this is not only because of the lovely island, but also because me and my boyfriend were lucky to be guests of Nick and Dee. Literally every minute of our stay was a colourful and exciting experience. The Wave Guru house is a lovely, big, super relaxed place, perfect to chill out. And all the nice things the other reviewers said about Nick and the amazing surf spots he brings his guests to, are true. So instead of repeating again how much fun is to go for a surf with him, I will add few more things which others might have missed to mention, like:
- the way Nick drives is as close as one can get to teleportation. No kidding!
- the early morning coffee Nick makes can wake up a dead person and make him go surfing
- the funny stories around the table - "the chicken next door" is one of my all time favourite.
In short - Wave Guru is definitely part of the "Bali experience". Don't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awesome surf guiding and surf homestay! We have 11 years finding the best waves in Bali. Don't come all the way to Bali and get dropped!! We introduce you to the locals so they won't drop in! We will also find you the best suited waves to your ability. We will block, snake, drop (other people) and we will even push you on waves. Anything to make your Bali surf holiday awesome..Surf guiding now..Wave Guru Bali Surf Camp Villa is open for the complete surf holiday . ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wave Guru Bali Surf Camp Jimbaran