“Fantastic taste and good value”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blue Wasabi Steak Lounge
Ranked #195 of 251 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Bali, Indonesia
“Fantastic taste and good value”
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I tried the Tenderloin Steak Cruncy and Herby last week, and I loved the sauce. For about Rp 36.000,-, it was great. It was local meat but amazingly it was quite tender. Definitely I will come back. It was quite close to where I live.

• Visited September 2011
8 Thank Funf0rever
Manuel W, Owner at Blue Wasabi Steak Lounge, responded to this review, 5 October 2011
Dear guest,

Thanks for liked our menu. For informations its true we use Indonesian origin beef meat. I guess its better to use the best of local product rather then use imported one. Its help local business and short transport is more saving energy. Specially if i can find very good quality also.

Indonesia is one of the bigger beef producer in world with excellent quality but almost all gone for export.

Please if you like to find new taste, if you could come back in our restaurant try our fish recipe also.

We have nice Marlin with cheese and bacon or Tuna steak with ginger glazed sauce, soon i will add a fish with Chorizo crumble...even you dont like really fishy product i cooked in different way.

Manuel

Bali, Indonesia
“so cheap but so good”
Reviewed 6 September 2011

came to the restaurant by myself, as recommended by a friend. when i came it was the still the second or third day the place opened. You could not really see the signage of the restaurant because it was dark (i came at night); menu selection not too plenty and there are some items which do not available during ordering (no problemo...since they just opened for several days). so my choice came to a tuna steak.
Taste is so good, salad (it is a little bit salty) but taste good. And the surprising thing is, when you pay the bill.....it is so cheap meals and drink cost me around usd 6 only. might be a great stop for surfers before they went to padang padang or balangan beach before or after surfing

• Visited September 2011
7 Thank Adin86
Dear Erica or Dina,

Thanks for visit us at beguinning..

You right, not all menu was available since we was quiet busy in first few days and please forgive us for some mistake. Dont hesitate to request to me or to the waitress during your meal and we will ajust it immediatly.

Sometime even now, there is some product non available and hopefully future guest will pardon us if its happened. The reason is for keep good quality product i must to find it with my quality expectation. If i dont find a good one, better dont serve it. I do daily purchase and im depend on product availibility, specially for fish products.

Hope we serve you soon again..

Manuel