We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and all in all enjoyed our time. The inftrastructure of the hotel is impressive. A beautiful garden and large pools in Bali style create a nice atmosphere. Complemented by nice benches and beds facing the ocean in the restaurants / bars. The rooms are nice a bit weary but ok (in our case we were upgraded to the Singaraja room). The problem comes with the size / standardisation of 5 star hotels. Since it is a very big hotel is becomes rather unpersonal, further the drinks and meals are horribly expensive and even so they are well prepared they are not worth the money (especially the local beer and fruit juices). Breakfast was not included and was charged additionally however this worth the money as the choices are amazing.
Looking at a average rate of 500 USD per night for the standard room this is not at all competitive even though the infrastructure is impressive. Anyway it seems to attract lots of Chinese and Russians which is the target group for this kind of hotels. We rather will look for smaller hotels which offer a more personal service and flexibility for pricing of local goods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blessed by an endless stretch of white sand beach overlooking the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, InterContinental Bali Resort features 417 guest rooms in three unique levels of accommodation. The property embraces a 14 hectare tropical landscape that is a blend of indigenous flora, gentle waterways and stone statues reflecting the island’s artistic heritage. There are six swimming pools, Planet Trekkers children’s resort, a fitness centre and plenty of recreational activities to keep guests occupied throughout the day. Spa Uluwatu is a dedicated healing and beauty facility for individual sessions, while the exclusive Villa Retreats promises indulging spa packages for couples. A superb choice of restaurant venues makes every dining experience an adventure in culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali
- Intercontinental Hotel Jimbaran
- Bali Intercontinental
- INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort Jimbaran