Been to Bali twice and both time stayed with this awesome hotel. I have checked other hotel brands on our hotel hopping but for me Intercontinental is still the best. You really feel the balinese atmosphere. From the pool, to the gardens and beach, you want to just lie down there whole day and enjoy a good book with your piña colada. They serve one of the best breakfast.
I do suggest to stay at the Singaraja Rooms, it's near the pool and the beach and not too far from the restaurants. It also come with a common bar where you can enjoy whole day coffee, tea, juice, cookies, chips & fruits. Kids will surely enjoy it!
Oh and one best part, it;s just beside the seafood market of Jimbaran. You can walk from the beach and you will be in the strip of seafood restaurant. The grilled lobster and baramundi fish is the best eaten together with their chilli sauce and garlic dip. The Best!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 14 hectares of tropical landscape, showcasing a blend of indigenous flora, waterways and statues reflecting the island's heritage, InterContinental Bali Resort is blessed by an endless stretch of white sand beach overlooking Jimbaran Bay. There are six swimming pools, Planet Trekkers for the children, a fitness centre and plenty of recreational activities to keep guests occupied throughout the day. Award winning Spa Uluwatu provides healing and beauty treatments. Superb choice of restaurants including Japanese, Italian and Seafood make every dining experience an adventure in culinary excellence. Club InterContinental offers the height of luxury and exclusivity and has gained the reputation of offering the best Club experience in Bali. It is set in its own private wing and secluded enclave in exquisite gardens and swimming pull. Our Club guests stay in the resorts’ premier accommodation category with an exclusive array of privileges and entitlements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali
- Intercontinental Hotel Jimbaran
- Bali Intercontinental
- INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort Jimbaran