I went to Intercontinental Bali as a start for my honeymoon. We booked a Singaraja room where we stayed 7 nights. The hotel is huge and I liked its architecture which is built on the Balinese style. It has a good clean beach and a fantastic swimming pool.
Things I liked are : polite friendly helpful staff - cleanliness of the hotel - so many things to do as the hotel is huge ( spa - gym - many places to sit and relax around the hotel ) - free wifi everywhere in the hotel
Things I didn't like : 1) poor breakfast 2) no real added value of being in Singaraja room because the lounge is only serving tea and 1 type of fruit and 1 bad taste cracker, so when you go either book standard room or Club room 3) we had to take a taxi every night to go to any place as the hotel is far away from city centre (Kuta) 4) very expensive food / beverages menu
Overall, the hotel is very good. I would recommend it however I wouldn't go there again as everything there is expensive regardless of the room rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blessed by an endless stretch of white sand beach overlooking the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, InterContinental Bali Resort features 417 guest rooms in three unique levels of accommodation. The property embraces a 14 hectare tropical landscape that is a blend of indigenous flora, gentle waterways and stone statues reflecting the island’s artistic heritage. There are six swimming pools, Planet Trekkers children’s resort, a fitness centre and plenty of recreational activities to keep guests occupied throughout the day. Spa Uluwatu is a dedicated healing and beauty facility for individual sessions, while the exclusive Villa Retreats promises indulging spa packages for couples. A superb choice of restaurant venues makes every dining experience an adventure in culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Southall Travel, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali
- Intercontinental Hotel Jimbaran
- Bali Intercontinental
- INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort Jimbaran