Belmond Jimbaran Puri
US$170
US$397
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$127
  • Breakfast included
US$376
  • Pool
US$305
Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$131
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$234
US$214
Jamahal Private Resort & Spa(Jimbaran)
US$275
US$267
US$923
US$878
US$823
Orbitz.com
1,170 results
All reviewsthe cottagesgarden cottageour honeymoonpool villaherbal teasunken bathbeach fronthear the wavesthe guest relations managerfour seasonsbeach barseafoodindoor and outdoor showersbeach bagwalk along the beachdinner on the beachhotel restaurants
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stayed at Jimbaran Puri for 2 nights at the start of our honeymoon and only wished we'd stayed longer. On finding out we were just married a few days earlier were upgraded to a private pool villa, which really did help makethe first few days of our honeymoon just so special. It was pure luxury. The rooms were beautiful, our privates garden and pool so tranquil and all incredibly romantic. In the evenings the hotel is scattered with candle lit lanterns surrounding the many beautiful ponds and lakes across the resort, and you can eat right on the beach. The buffet style breakfast was one of the best I've ever sampled with such a huge choice of tropical fruits and juices along with home baked pastries and cakes. The staff were so friendly and helpful. We really only had good things to say about our experience here!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
JPBMger, Manager at Belmond Jimbaran Puri, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2012

....The buffet style breakfast was one of the best I've ever sampled with such a huge choice of tropical fruits and juices along with home baked pastries and cakes. ....

We are pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that all my Team have exceeded your expectations.
Therima Kasih (thank you) then and we all will remain at your disposal until your next visit!

Reviewed 7 August 2012

We stayed here after spending the first part of our vacation in Ubud. We loved Ubud, but staying here, walking distance from the beach, was an amazing experience as well. The beach is just beautiful and pretty quiet which was just what we were hoping for. You can just walk a few minutes down the beach in the morning and see the fisherman bringing in their catch and in the evening, take a stroll down the beach at sunset and eat fresh seafood at one of the many warungs lined up along the beach. We stayed in a pool villa which was so spacious and beautifully laid out. Service was excellent - we were always greeted warmly and were amazed that they were able to remember our name immediately and every time! We would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

The beach is just beautiful and pretty quiet which was just what we were hoping for.....

Thank you for your review, positive comments are always a reward, so on behalf of my Team and I thank you for taking your time to share with us it.
We will be all waiting for your return, meanwhile Terima Kasih ! (thank you)

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Stayed for a week in one of the garden cottages which had a stunning view of the ocean. The cottage and the hotel facilities are beautifully landscaped and immaculately maintained. The pool area is gorgeous and very quite, probably as a lot of villas have private pools, we never had a problem getting beds by the pool or on the beach. The pool is a really decent size and overlooks the sea on one side or beautiful gardens on the other.

There is a fantastic choice of homemade delights at breakfast - various muesli/cereal options, an array of fresh fruits, nasi goreng, pastries, fresh breads, yoghurt, 4-5 different fresh juice options and further choice from the cooked menu which has daily specials - French toast with grilled pineapple was my favourite!

Service was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful. Provided assistance making travel arrangements and local dinner reservations.

The restaurant and bar prices are very expensive, even in comparison to other 5* hotels which we stayed at on our trip to Bali. Recommend taking a short walk from the hotel along the beach to any of the eateries in the three warungs on Jimbaran beach (all serving fresh seafood served with rice, salads and accompaniments) or for something a bit different try Balique restaurant which is short walk south along the main road.

There were quite a few mosquitoes in the room each night, probably because the cottage have little glassless windows at the front which close with wooden shutters, they allow a stunning view of the sea by day, but don't think the shut completely tight, hence letting in mosquitoes at night. The other impact of these windows was that it was quite noisy...although I'm sure some people would find the sound of the sea quite soothing, I did find it very load.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

....Stayed for a week in one of the garden cottages which had a stunning view of the ocean. ...

All the comments of our Guests are important for us, not only to improve but also to motivate us to do always better!
Thank you then for your kind review and all my Team and I will be waiting for your return, hoping it will be in a near future!
Meanwhile Terima Kasih! (thank you)

Reviewed 28 July 2012

We stayed in one of the cottages. They are very nicely designed, except for the lack of screens on the windows. Each cottage has its own private patio. The sunken bathtub was large and beautiful, if a bit difficult to get into. The only real problem was the mosquitos which goes with the territory. The grounds are beautifully landscaped; breakfast was excellent. The best feature is being right on the beach, which is beautiful. You can walk out of your cottage directly to the beach. The staff were most helpful in arranging tours.

Room Tip: The rooms behind the beachfront rooms have more privacy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

You can walk out of your cottage directly to the beach.....

Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review.
We hope to have the pleasure to receive you again in a near future.
Your comments about the cottages.... you may have a surprise the next time you will visit us.
Until this day I remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Terima Kasih! (Thank you )

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Expectations Exceeded!

To begin a review on an honest note, my wife and I had low expectations for Puri Bali. This is our third trip to Bali, and having stayed at the St. Regis in Nusa Dua and having been disappointed with the sterile service there (especially compared to our Ubud Four Seasons experiences), we thought that Puri Bali would disappoint.

I was very, very wrong.

We had such a great first impression of the property and the graciousness of the staff, that we immediately cancelled two days in Hong Kong and extended our stay at the Puri Bali! How could we have made such a capricious decision without spending even more time on the property first? Was it the alacrity and grace demonstrated by the staff? Yes. Was it the beauty of the property? Yes! Was it high quality of Jimbaran beach? Absolutely! I’ll get to all those details soon.

Ok…I’ll start with the service.

The Service - To a person, everyone who worked at Puri Bali took the time to say hello. Whether it was the cocktail server I saw on a daily basis, or a lowly landscaper sweeping up the stray leaves from the grounds, they always offered a cheerful ‘good morning’ or a ‘good afternoon.’ Why is this important? The accumulative, cascading effect of so many smiles and hellos just make you feel really good. It’s not about feeling superior, or even important – it’s about feeling part of the location. It starts to feel like an ersatz family of sorts. In any case, the key here is the feeling you have from such good hospitality. Another good sign is when staff knows your name. It really makes a difference in how you feel when you hear your name pronounced (or even mispronounced, as was often the case – but hey, we have a tough one to say correctly).
Jimbaran Beach – I’ve read many negative reviews of Jimbaran Beach, which, once I arrived, found confusing since the beach is so great. One criticism is of the proximity of the airport to the beach. Sure, the airport’s runway is about a mile away from Puri Bali (I walked there – and burned the heck out of my back by doing so shirtless. But I digress…). Dozens of flights land and take-off daily, but with no engine noise whatsoever. The surf of the bay, along with the strong trade winds completely strip the sonorous roar of the engines. In fact, it’s rather hypnotic and relaxing watching the air traffic come and go, and knowing that you’re not on it, and that you’re on a sunny beach instead. The beach itself is of the common yellow, semi coarse sand variety. A great walking beach as well - close to two miles of walkable beach before hitting either the airport or the cliffs of the southern expanse.

The Pool Villa – I’ve stayed at many pool villas. This was almost as nice as the best of them. The villas are newer that the cottages and it’s obvious in the lack of wear and tear on the villas. Great air conditioning (a huge pet peeve of mine if I can’t get my interior spaces chilled properly. More to the point, if my wife doesn’t complain about how cold the room is, the air conditioning isn’t doing the job well). The pool is about 10m long – a real pool for real swimming. Frankly, we liked the main pool so much that we used the villa pool just for looking pretty. There’s the outdoor shower, de rigeur with pool villas. I think the expectation is that people will just hang out in a state of minimalism. It’s the tropics! It’s a private pool villa! Why not be naked?

Spa – Really didn’t use the spa per se, but every day, masseuses walked around and offered $25 massages right there on the beach. They set up a lounge chair in the shade, and go to work. It was awesome!

Pool – Loved it!

I highly recommend the Puri Bali for your next holiday excursion to Bali. The people and the sun filled days were fantasitic!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

I highly recommend the Puri Bali for your next holiday excursion to Bali. The people and the sun filled days were fantastic! ....

What a generous review with such positive, motivating and rewarding comments.
On behalf of all my Team, thank you !
We all will be waiting for your return with a smile and a warm " Welcome back!"
Terima Kasih Banyak! (Thank you very much!)