Having spent the last 2-3 years dreaming of going to Bali, our choice of hotel was very important to us ..... and we were not disappointed when we arrived after a very long 22 hour journey ...... what a charming, beautiful, quiet, rustic retreat this is .... it was exactly everything we had hoped it would be! Our thatched garden cottage was just fantastic and the style/landscape of the resort grounds are lovely and only a short walk from the gorgeous beach and all amenities. This is a small, boutique hotel/resort with lots of attention to detail, superior service, delicious food, a relaxed ambience and an alluring beach side spa. With emphasis on the word 'relax' this is exactly what this hotel offers .... nothing is too much trouble for the concierge/front of house staff, and the service staff on the beach were attentive, personable and friendly. All the facilities including the swimming pool and restaurants were well kept and attractive but very much in keeping with the true Balinese spirit of the place. We loved it here!
The food was delicious, a wide variety including Indonesian cuisine and presented to a high standard as so were the drinks. Evening entertainment on the Friday evening with traditional Balinese dancers was enchanting. I loved the lanterns hanging in the trees at night and the candles dotted around the beach chairs and sunset, we were truly spoilt for the whole 10 days.
If you are looking for a concrete jungle resort with 7 pools, 5 restaurants and kids entertainment ...... then this hotel is not for you .....this hotel is more special than that ... this hotel is for romance, stunning sunsets, pampering, meals for 2 on the beach, total switch off and for indulgence.
Thank you so much to all the team at Jimbaran Puri Bali for making our first holiday to Bali a memorable and exciting one .... we highly recommend.
Only 2 improvements to be made if were to give constructive criticism: 1.) the drinks were very expensive and maybe slightly over priced for the food 2.) the dogs on the beach day/night were intimidating especially at night time as walked to the warungs along the beach, they were growling and over protective of their territory! Although we both fully appreciate that the dogs are not a problem created by the hotel itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Jimbaran Puri is a luxury resort hotel in Jimbaran, Bali with a authentic, unpretentious and supremely romantic style. Located at the beachfront of Jimbaran Bay, one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali, the resort promises uninterrupted breathtaking sea views and is perfect for those looking for a private space to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Belmond Jimbaran Puri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jimbaran Puri Bali By Orient-Express Hotel Jimbaran
- Puri Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Puri Bali Hotel
- Belmond Jimbaran Puri Bali