A birthday surprise for my husband in January. We spent 7 days at Four Seasons resort jimbaran Bay and 5 days at Four Seasons Resort north in Ubud. Jimbaran Bay offered luxury, fabulous dining and the privacy of a Villa overlooking the water and the Jimbaran Bay which lit up with fires at night. A truly beautiful vista by day doing yoga early morning or; at night dining in an intimate gazebo on the cliff edge overlooking the lights of Jimbaran. I enjoyed a number of spa treatments and a credit didn't go astray for a in room massage for my husband. After a night out at Kudeta I was suffering terrible heartburn and indigestion thinking I was having a heart attack all I could think was 'Leave me here to die Mr. Fawlty" as said by Manuel in Fawlty Towers this is Paradise. Four Seasons Sayan at Ubud is newer contemporary and jawdropping in its beauty set in the landscape atop a raging river it rises like a spaceship. The climate in the mountains of Ubud is a little cooler but the same attention to detail in rooms and service was impeccable and what we have come to expect at Four Seasons wherever they are are in the world. It is our 'home away from home' with comfort in the detail within the interiors of their suites or villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Balinese-style Villas with stone walls, marble floors & thatch roofs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Four Seasons