“Four seasons Jambaran ”

Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in Jimbaran
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is amazing, I would like to thank Mr. Philip saluad the room director for his quick response when we had a complain about some construction. He had it stopped immediately. We had a fantastic stay, people were very polite, smiling and extremely helpful .

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Luay1944

Reviewed 15 May 2014

What an amazing place. I think I died and went to heaven! The grounds are simply beautiful and the staff extremely friendly. There child's center is awesome. The staff is so nice and great with children. they offer so many activities for them. You can drop your child off and have a nice dinner and then pick them up right after. The pool area dedicated to families is beautiful and has a waterfall. If you need baby supplies a supermarket is by the airport.

Room Tip: Get a villa close to the pool. Some of the villas are spread out and it takes some navigating to ge...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

I have read many different interesting and creative reviews about the resort over the past few years. Until today however, I have never heard a guest say that he had the feeling that he died and went straight to heaven when talking about his experience at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay. Well, all I can say is that I am happy to read that my team contributed to your pleasant afterlife in paradise.

It is great that you highlight the child-friendliness of our resort. Our mission is not only to entertain children when their parents want to enjoy some time on their own, but also to make them familiar with the Balinese culture in a fun way. We have designed a creative and culturally enriching child program at our Jimba Kids Club that is much appreciated by parents and also by the little ones.

Thank you once again for your review and please do let us know if you should be planning another trip to Bali.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed in bungalow with pool - amazing place- quiet, beautiful scenery and views . Comfort was 6 plus stars and service superb. Food and drinks were wonderful - will be back again . Highly recommend and best in Bali from our experiences of multiple visits to Bali. Good going Four Seasons ! Keep up the great work and thanks!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gregers1Indonesia
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed at the Four Seasons Bali at Jimbaran Bay as part of an awards trip. I have to say I have never stayed at a nicer hotel. The villa had its own pool, a great patio with sofa and chairs, the villa itself was the size of an apartment.
The staff was friendly and even remembered my name at breakfast.
I had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for these beautiful words which show me, once again, how privileged I am to be able to manage this wonderful and special place.

The fact that you value our Resort as the best you have ever stayed at shows me that my team has really gone the extra mile to ensure that you had a memorable stay. I am so proud of them.

I hope I can assume that if Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay is the best hotel you have ever stayed at, we can surely expect to see you returning to our Resort. Please do let us know if that should be the case. It would be a pleasure for us to accommodate you again.

Until then I remain with my warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We came to The Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay for my husband's work conference, and I will just say it was amazing! I had never been to Bali before, I thought it was beautiful, but what made it the best holiday ever was our stay here. The service was perfect, our villa was beautiful, and the whole property was really lovely and cared for. I had a massage at the spa that was the best one I had ever had. It was a work thing we were attending, so everything was so well planned and most of our meals were at the resort, but they were delicious! I think what made this resort so amazing to me was the staff, they really go out of their way for the guests. We had a swim and lunch at the quiet pool (what every resort needs) and the gentlemen that served us there was so attentive, he could see my sunglasses were a little grimy from sunscreen, so he whisked them away and brought them back in perfect condition! We had the most comfortable bed and the pillows were perfect. I am now ruined when I stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Wow! Just back from a four day trip to Bali. Decided to try the Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay and had a wonderful time. Arrived in the airport late afternoon and had pre booked a private transport on my own (The Four Seasons offer airport pick up but I felt it was a bit pricey).
We were booked into a Garden view room but they offered an upgrade to an ocean view at a discounted price. We decided to look at both and felt that the ocean view was worth the extra. We were promptly checked in.
The room was a bit dated but was very neat and clean. There is a plunge pool and a gazebo in all villas. The gazebo was great as we could lounge outside and not disturb if the other wanted to take a nap. And all eating could be done outside.
The property is large, and although it was 80% occupied, you felt the privacy and serenity. We hardly bumped into others except at breakfast and at the lobby. The beach is not great but the view out of the villa is quite spectacular. I must disagree with some reviews who complained about the airport noise from across the bay but we hardly heard it and sometimes just looking at aircraft taking off and landing from your villa at night can be quite therapeutic. All we did most of the day was gymming, reading, browsing, sleeping and eating- which we really needed after our hectic work schedules.
The property is quite large and spread out so getting to the gym or restaurant may need use of a buggy. This service was excellent and usually waited for no more than 10 minutes for a buggy to arrive despite the high occupancy. Somehow the staff seem to know your name when you pass them which is quite surprising, thus adding a personal touch to their service.
We dined at the Sundara Restaurant one night. The food, the ambience and the service was impeccable. The manager, Mr Pandey, took a personal interest and we were quite pleased. He even volunteered to book restaurants for the next day in Seminyak as it can be quite impossible to get a good Bali restaurant reservation at the last minute.
Room service was fast and well presented. The gym was well equipped. WiFi is free for 2 equipments in the room and WiFi is free in all common areas.
The only negative that I would say is that breakfast was very expensive for what was available (IDR 430000++) and food generally was a bit prohibitively priced.
We are saving money again for a return trip in August with the kids this time to try their 2 bedroom residence villa which comes with a butler.

Room Tip: Pay the extra and go for the ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AsianGeorges
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us.

I am happy to read that you decided to stay in one of our ocean view villas. The views are just spectacular and enjoying these views while having an in-villa dinner with loved ones is simply an amazing experience.

Just as you describe it nicely in your review, our guests enjoy a great feeling of privacy and serenity even at times when the Resort has high occupancy. This is always much appreciated especially from guests who want to escape from their stressful jobs for a few days and recharge their batteries.

I am delighted to read that you will return to our beautiful Resort in August. As you are planning to stay in one of our palatial two bedroom residence villas, I would recommend you to check our Four Seasons Bali website in advance. We have just recently launched a great 25% off package for our residences. Just so you are aware, the month of August is high season in Bali and so try not to wait too long in making your booking.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This property is one for the bucket list! We spent 4 days here in February and then went on to stay at another property but it is now difficult to stay anywhere else when you've experienced the best, so we came back to Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay to end our trip on a high note. The service is exceptional. There is value for every dollar spent & the staff delivers beyond expectations every single time. The GM leaves nothing to chance and helps you to plan every part of your day. The Rooms Director, Spa Manager and Food & Beverage Director work together daily like an orchestrated symphony to insure that your stay is perfect in every way. They anticipate every need and plan together to make it a memorable experience for you. The couples spa, cooking class, daily cocktails at Sundara (every cocktail is created to perfection--Summer Rain left me begging for more & the scrumptious Balinese breakfast immediately cured me of my hangover the next day) created a lifelong memory for me that I have shared with anyone who will listen. The room was a perfect sanctuary & I would have been pleased to spend my entire trip within the confines of the room (complete with plunge pool & butler!) --- but there was so much going on in & around the property that I didn't want to miss a day of exploring. The cooking class with Chris & his assistant was fantastic!! They made us feel confident in the kitchen-- they made us feel like family. Did I mention that the weather was perfect everyday?! Yes, there was rain, but when it rains in paradise, it doesn't matter. Here's what makes this property stand out from all the rest- every person that works at Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay treats this place as if it were their own home and they welcome every guest as if they were family. Heartfelt thanks to Michael, Philip, Awin, Rocky, Chris and your entire staff (I wish I could remember all of your names). We will definitely be back again. Terima kasi!!

Room Tip: Every room is a fantastic choice.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Sama-sama and thank you so much for penning these beautiful words. Wow is all that comes to mind now.

Your words reinforces how much I should appreciate being able to work on a daily basis in such a beautiful Resort together with such fantastic people. I am happy to hear that we made you feel welcome in our big Four Seasons family.

I have already shared your review with my whole team as words like yours are rewarding, motivating and inspiring. I am happy how your words resound our dedication to absolute perfection even when it comes to curing hangovers resulting from our delicious Sundara cocktails.

I am delighted to hear that you are planning to return to our beautiful Resort. I can also promise you that my team will perform an “orchestrated symphony” during your next visit to ensure that your stay is perfect in every way. Please do not wait too long with returning ‘home’ to paradise.

Michael Branham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
The St. Regis Bali Resort
W Bali - Seminyak
W Bali - Seminyak
#19 of 148 in Seminyak
The Villas at AYANA Resort

Been to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay? Share your experiences!