Great location. The hotel needs a better concierge than the one we experienced. Overall, I would recommend spending most of your time at the resort getting in and out of your private plunge pool and avoiding most of the excursions outside of the hotel that require too much travel in very third world conditions. Generally not worth it, but one or two day trips can be fun, just choose carefully. The villas are very zen. Be forewarned the hotel staff seems trained to try and up sell you often, but they are very accommodating and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Balinese-style Villas with stone walls, marble floors & thatch roofs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Four Seasons