Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in Jimbaran
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed at the Four Seasons Bali after a week exploring Java. Our 4 night stay has been fantastic! The villas are brilliant and the staff are all superb and so attentive. The breakfast is brilliant and the Taman restaurant and Sundara are great places to eat. We have not been disappointed.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Quoff

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband and I attended a family wedding in June. The setting was just breathtaking. There were candles floating in the pool, beautiful local floral arrangements everywhere. The whole evening was carefully choreographed. No detail was overlooked. It was a magical evening. The seating arrangement was a very long spectacular table. The food was excellent. The Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay certainly know how to create a very special & memorable event. It is way beyond a boutique hotel. It stands alone in size, amenities & service..

Room Tip: 2nd level Villa was spacious and quiet. #132 was walking distance to the Lobby. Transportation was a...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to pen your personal feedback on the wedding you attended at our Resort. I am delighted to read that it has not only been a ‘magical evening’ for bride and groom but also for guests who attended the wedding.

I will pass on your compliments to our Wedding Manager Dhanny Melissa who goes above and beyond to make every wish come true as she dedicates herself to ensuring that every wedding is a spectacular and joyous occasion with a touch of magic.

Please let me know if you should plan to return to the “island of gods”. My team and I would be most happy if we could create another memorable experience for you.

Yours sincerely,

Michael Branham

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This four seasons is just sensational, the villa is amazing, spacious and everything that you could ask for. This was our first stop of our honeymoon and wow what a way to start it. Beautiful views all around. Greeted with welcome drinks and traditional balinese culture. The only thing more better than the property was the service. Undoubtedly the best service received at any of my holiday destinations and trust me i have been to a few four seasons around the world and also stayed at other five star properties and the fs jimbaran sets the benchmark so high that all the competitors may aswell give up. After checking out went to fs sayan and returned to jimbaran three days after as we had a reservation for sunday brunch. As soon as i got to the podium of the sundara restaurant i said to the lady at the podium that i had a reservation for brunch, i did not have to utter another word, she promptly welcomed me back using my surname, i was in shock that she remembered, even if she did read my name off the computer due to the timing you get the sense of recognition from all staff and receive nothing but smiles from all the staff even the gardeners. Do not stay anywhere else. Also a big thankyou to the doorman, so sorry i can't remember your name but he was ever so helpful and genuine. My favourite four seasons property i have been to. Or is it four seasons sayan?

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank travelconnoisseur999

What a delight to read such a kind and wonderful review from an experienced Four Seasons guest. I am proud to learn that my team set your new personal benchmark in quality service during your stay. It is very humbling to read your comment that our “competitors may as well give up”. Thank you.

I fully understand that you are undecided on your favorite Four Seasons property. Both our resorts in Bali are simply exceptional and our “Bali Twice Discovered Package” enables guests to enjoy two completely different Four Seasons experiences while staying in Bali – each experience unique in its own way.

Thank you very much once again for your review and I hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Michael Branham

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This property is set in an amazing peninsula overlooking the jimbaran bay which sure is white a beautiful location. The staff service was exceptional as are the Balinese hospitality. Hotel Food was, hotel food, and not that great, we went to the sundara the new beach club at four seasons and it is a great addition to jimbaran, although slow service, the food was not amazing considering the prices. Cocktails and music was great, so we spent most of our time there. The gardens in the villas need a lot of work and I found it quite dated to be honest.

Room Tip: Definitely ocean view
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed here for my honeymoon. First I thought it was a bit expensive as we were planning a low cost honeymoon, but as soon as we arrived here, we wanted to extend our stay! The food, spa, service was A+++!!!! We will definitely go back when we go back to Bali!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have just returned from 10 days at the fabulous Four Seasons at Jimbaran. I was with my eight year old daughter and we were completely spoiled.

We have visited Bali many times over the past 16 years and I don't think I would stay anywhere else. We stayed at 4S Sayan last summer (as my older kids attend camp at The Green School.) It was beautiful and relaxing, but the Jimbaran property has more to offer, especially if you are traveling with children.

We stayed in Villa 246, which had a fabulous view of the ocean, was quiet and was a quick walk to breakfast and the lobby.

Breakfast was delicious every morning and the staff was very attentive. As my little one didn't love the orange juice, they happily brought her a glass of freshly-squeezed that morning and every morning after.

The kids club is included and was great fun. It is right on the beach and next to Sundara, which meant she could be close to me as I enjoyed happy hour at sunset, or she could just pop over there for s'mores. She also loved to feed the fish in the lobby whenever we passed by.

We enjoyed the pool and sunbeds at Sundara both during the day, and in the evening.

We enjoyed Coconut Grove our last couple of days when hubby was around to help with the surfing. It is well-stocked with boogie boards, surfboards, sailboats, and other toys. We had a blast in the surf and appreciated the offering placed on the sailboat before we took it out.

While the property is gorgeous and well-maintained, as always it is the service that stands out at the Four Seasons. Nothing is too much trouble, everyone remembers your name and goes the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect.

Room Tip: Villa 246 was well located and had an amazing view! No complaints!
2  Thank Fos5
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed here as part of a sales incentive work trip - it was a reward for a friend and I accompanied her.
The resort commands a prime position overlooking Jimbaran Bay. The gardens and surrounds are immaculate and lush. Our room (twin share) was not available on check in at 3pm, which was disappointing, and as we didn't want to be right at the back of the resort we chose to wait 2 hours which wasn't a big deal and we were offered some drinks down at Sundara Beach club. After a couple of sweaty hours a buggy arrived and we were shown our villa.

The villas are well laid out and it was a pretty spacious twin share arrangement. Bathrooms are glorious.Nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

You must order the full room service breakfast at least one day, it is the most spectacular room service breakfast I have had in a hotel bar none. Tropical fruits, granola, perfect eggs, fresh juice, fresh brewed latte - it was amazing.

On our last night, the air conditioning failed in our room. It was also a massive rain storm, so these two events could have been connected. They had maintenance out and what felt like 10 men trudging in and out of our villa, but the room still didn't cool down, so we had a pretty uncomfortable last night. The Guest Services manager phoned me the next day to apologise and we had one of the nights (that we were due to pay for as extra) comped.

All in all, this is a property in which you are pampered but it happens almost effortlessly. You want for nothing and it is not until leaving (we went to a Villa in Seminyak) that you realise how truly spoilt you were and how Four Seasons service (at this resort anyway) is second to none. While I'm sure other resorts in this price category in Bali might be more "shiny" and trendy, I doubt they'd offer the picturesque gardens nor the polished service.

Room Tip: While we were further back in the resort, we still had harbour glimpses. It is that well designed, I...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
The St. Regis Bali Resort
W Bali - Seminyak
W Bali - Seminyak
#19 of 148 in Seminyak
The Villas at AYANA Resort

Been to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay? Share your experiences!