Good location in Jimbaran once you decide to spend your holiday a bit more active than at Inreconty, ect. Sunset is better than all Jimbaran 5-stars have. Nearest village colours your stay with crowing morning and barking evening as well as provides warm hospitality from 7 am to 10 pm. Food and beverages are mostly overpriced but it rewards with level of service and kindliness given by staff. Especially i would like to mention here Gede Sudharma working for Joglo restaurant and a lady called Aryu (spelling may be different), who took over all efforts re romantic dinner on behalf.
The only think that slightly upset me still)) is i didn't get a special memorial gift upon departue as it was stated at the offer initially - all other conditiones were met.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Beachfront Resort by The Sea Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa is an elegant beachfront property that honours Bali's cultural and artistic legacy with a collection of 102 guest rooms and private villas. The property is set within a mature tropical garden and has direct access to the pristine white sands of Jimbaran Bay. It is a place where travellers can truly unwind in an exotic setting that is considerably removed from the trappings of mainstream tourism. Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa celebrates living life to the fullest and taking each new day simply as it comes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keraton Jimbaran Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort Bali