This was our first trip to Bali and was a pretty much last minute thing. We stayed there for 4D/3Ns.
The property if fantastic and really beautiful. The beach is easily accessible. They have clean pools. Airport is 15mins away. Lots of eating options close by. The food in the hotel restaurant was also good. One draw back we had to pay for Wi-Fi in the room. We live in a digital world now and these things should be given as a freebie. When we were younger the cheaper hostels we stayed in gave free Wi-Fi! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Beachfront Resort by The Sea Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa is an elegant beachfront property that honours Bali's cultural and artistic legacy with a collection of 102 guest rooms and private villas. The property is set within a mature tropical garden and has direct access to the pristine white sands of Jimbaran Bay. It is a place where travellers can truly unwind in an exotic setting that is considerably removed from the trappings of mainstream tourism. Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa celebrates living life to the fullest and taking each new day simply as it comes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keraton Jimbaran Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort Bali