Built in a traditional Balinese design, the resort grounds and buildings are lovely. The rooms are large....not modern, but very comfortable. Ours had a lovely balcony although you really couldn't keep it open because of insects and the heat and humidity that you would let into the room. Rooms have air conditioning. Wi-fi is available free in the lobby or restaurant areas (unfortunately not in your room). The resort fronts the beach where you will find the pool and restaurant area. Sunsets from this area are "to die for". Breakfasts are substantial and good and the bar (though overpriced) has great drinks to offer. Wine is overpriced and disappointing.
Unfortunately the last night here, the air conditioner went on the blink and we roasted in our room and barely slept. I'm not impressed with the "town" of Jimbaran but if you simply want to stretch out on the beach or by the pool this is a nice place to do it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Beachfront Resort by The Sea Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa is an elegant beachfront property that honours Bali's cultural and artistic legacy with a collection of 102 guest rooms and private villas. The property is set within a mature tropical garden and has direct access to the pristine white sands of Jimbaran Bay. It is a place where travellers can truly unwind in an exotic setting that is considerably removed from the trappings of mainstream tourism. Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa celebrates living life to the fullest and taking each new day simply as it comes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Prestigia and Hotels.com so you can book your Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keraton Jimbaran Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort Bali