We stayed at the Keraton for four nights and had a lovely time. The hotel is clean (they spray insect repellant every Tuesday which can seem a bit alarming for the first time) an the staff are very helpful. The hotel is on the beach so good location for visiting the warungs for locally caught seafood. The only down side was the quietness of the hotel - there was no entertainment and the bar closed at midnight. We took a taxi in to Kuta -it's about 15 minutes by car and not expensive but I wouldn't expect too much from Kuta as its very much geared up for tourists.
Overall, I'm glad we stayed in Jimbaran however I had hope it would be busier in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Beachfront Resort by The Sea Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa is an elegant beachfront property that honours Bali's cultural and artistic legacy with a collection of 102 guest rooms and private villas. The property is set within a mature tropical garden and has direct access to the pristine white sands of Jimbaran Bay. It is a place where travellers can truly unwind in an exotic setting that is considerably removed from the trappings of mainstream tourism. Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa celebrates living life to the fullest and taking each new day simply as it comes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keraton Jimbaran Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort Bali