Jimbaran Bay is not one of my favourite places in Bali. However, 2 nights at Villa Balquisse made it so much better!
They have 2 very serene pools that you could spend a whole day at relaxing at. Complimentary fruit kebabs and afternoon tea were served by the pools which were much appreciated!!!
Our room was spacious, & clean and the A/C worked well.
The breakfast was good and the salads at lunch were scrumptious!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel set in the heart of Jimbaran and nestled in a coconut groove. BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel is a mansion dating back in the 60s. Entirely renovated over the years by its owner and interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari, BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel has this shabby-chic vibe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel Bali/Jimbaran