Just back from a trip that included 3 beautiful nights at this wonderful place. Arrived late at night and its so magical there with chandeliers and lanterns around the 2 pools, day beds in abundance, frogs croaking and the gentle Balinese welcome. Our twin room (10) was perfect..lovely cold air con, massive stone bath and very interesting and gorgeous interiors. We had a peek through a few rooms and they are all different but all lovely we thought. The place is maintained to a very high standard and the gardens/pool areas are just beautiful and you may never want to venture outside of the resort. Very quite when we were there and felt like our own resort at times...loved that. Went for a wander to the neighbour The Shaba...WOW..next time I hope I can stay there for some time as out of this world. Breakfast very fast service and enjoyable and the neighbouring restaurant Balique just amazing...went there several times. Loved Jimbaran! We had included a 30 min massage at the spa..it was perfect! My friend had a 1 hour facial and said it was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel set in the heart of Jimbaran and nestled in a coconut groove. BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel is a mansion dating back in the 60s. Entirely renovated over the years by its owner and interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari, BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel has this shabby-chic vibe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel Bali/Jimbaran