At the end of our stay in Bali we wanted a Hotel near the airport, From the first information mail the response was very friendly.
We booked a family room, and we were really surprised by the nice atmosphere of this hotel and the very nice decorated rooms and outdoor spaces.
We just stayed for one night but this hotel is worth a longer stay, just 15 minutes walk from the beach side and the tourist restaurants.
We had dinner and lunch at the villa Balquisse restaurant, service and quality were good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel set in the heart of Jimbaran and nestled in a coconut groove. BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel is a mansion dating back in the 60s. Entirely renovated over the years by its owner and interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari, BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel has this shabby-chic vibe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel Bali/Jimbaran