This hotel has a rustic - funky feel which will appeal to some but not all. Although I'm in the not all category I found both the hotel property and staff to be very pleasant. We ate in the hotel restaurant, food and service were excellent so would not fault that. Previous reviewer mentioned that the rooms were dark. They certainly do have a low level of lighting, presumably to add to the ambiance, but I found it to be frustrating as was the slow wifi.
A word of caution about the footpaths outside of the hotel. Obviously the hotel has no control over them but they are in a very poor state. The drain covers which are set every few metres along the paths were often missing, or loose or broken. A fall would risk a broken bone so I recommend vigilance and using a torch at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel set in the heart of Jimbaran and nestled in a coconut groove. BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel is a mansion dating back in the 60s. Entirely renovated over the years by its owner and interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari, BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel has this shabby-chic vibe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel Bali/Jimbaran