“Awesome Stay in Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Kids fun in the pool Beautiful Sunrise with the volcano 80km away
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kids fun in the pool
Beautiful Sunrise with the volcano 80km away
Jimbaran beach (very close by) - very child safe beach and the best Champagne brunch in Bali :-)
Master suite
Balcony is truly amazing at night
Often with clear skies
Master bedroom killer view
Geiger beach (nearby) - great to relax with the waves breaking off the reef
Guest room 4
CNN top 10 Bar in the world 'The Rock Bar' (nearby)
Stunning views from upstairs
Jacuzzi and pool
The local beach 'Balangan' - lovely jog to the beach from the villa
Finns Beach Club (nearby) - Excellent to chill and enjoy the tunes
Dreamland Beach (also nearby through Indonesia open golf course)
At Bali's cultural GWK centre 5 mins from the villa
Check dance at one of the best temples in Bali (again local) Uluwatu - 15 mins from the villa
View from the kitchen over the breakfast table
Master balcony with sofas for 6
Twilight pool
Amazing views of the whole of Bali
Kitchen (staff kitchen downstairs where most cooking happens)
Entry to communal WC on the 1st floor
View over the breakfast table
View from the kitchen at night
Super sized sofas and 65' TV with satellite TV and NETFLIX etc
Reading/games corner
Guest room 4
Ensuite with XL bath and rain shower
Guest room 3
Dining for up to 16
Dining with a night view
Massage for 1.5hrs for under US$15
Spa hidden under the swimming pool
Kinds room with double bed on the bottom bunk and single on the top
Kids room. Help yourself to toys
Stunning at night
View from the villa
Great for socialising at night
Great for a night swim
Top two floors at night
Garden outside the 4 poster suite
En suite with XL corner bath and rain shower
Stunning view
Super sized sofas and 65' TV with satellite TV and NETFLIX etc
Breakfast table
Reading/games corner
Master suite and door to balcony
Lovely garden outside the 4 poster suite
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
View from the 1st floor over the raised pool
Optional 6th room with 2x super singles
Great pool and jacuzzi
4 Poster Suite (ground floor)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
sammig67
Newcastle, Australia
“Awesome Stay in Paradise”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We had the most amazing holiday and Villa Rama Rama was incredible.
Dewa and Dayu are the most attentive staff. We truly felt like royalty.
Appreciate all they did for us and hopefully we can return to Bali and stay at Villa Rama Rama again.
I will recommend it to all my friends.

Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
28 Apr 2016
Thanks Sam, really glad you had an amazing time. Please do come back and stay again, Kind Regards, Peter
rawjak
Singapore
“Stayed with cousins & friends”
Reviewed 25 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I have a few things to write about this property.
There were some dislikes and some things I hated the most which I have to mention so that everyone knows what to expect before renting it.

I started contacting the owner, Peter and bombarded him with so many questions expecting a typical snobbish villa owner to either ignore or answer angrily if not snub at me. Still I was left disgruntled by his patience and polite answers.

After confirming the dates of stay Peter asked me for a full payment via bank transfer so that he can block the villa on the specified dates. Instead I told him that I will make 2 separate payments. Second payment will only be made a couple of weeks before arrival. "Uh huh"... I thought. "Got you! If you don't agree to this I will spend my money somewhere else." As a kind hearted gentleman he is, Peter has the audacity to happily agree with my terms. I hate it because his kind gesture made me agonizingly guilty and I made the second transfer of final payment 1 month before arrival.

Upon arrival at the villa my group was welcomed enthusiastically by 2 dogs. Again I was thinking, "Yes. This time I will demand for a little refund or some form of compensation from Peter for not disclosing earlier that there is a husky (Jimiy) and a local breed (Priscilla)." After getting down from our vehicles being an all Muslims in the group the dogs did not even bother us and they will always keep their distance. I was really disappointed as I have no reason to ask for some compensations.

Dewa (driver) and Dayu (housekeeper) works there. I dislike them a lot because they made me feel like an invalid and lazy. Whatever I asked for they will happily oblige and execute with a smile always.
I told Dayu to prepare breakfast at different time on different days, she served them religiously on the dot.
Dewa was even worst. My cousin told me that they want to go to Krisna (souvenir shop) at 1230am! I told Dewa about our past midnight intention and then he hurriedly grab the car (Toyota Fortuner) key and start the engine. How could he do that? It is ok Dewa if you don't know how to get some sleep but I need mine. Off we went to Tuban. Dewa driving merrily.

The villa is huge and clean. It has a panoramic view of Bali from Jimbaran to the airport all the way to the north of it with mountains in the background. Swimming pool is big and the water is always warm. Yes! Even at night though it is not heated (i was told). We had bbq on our last night. The homemade bumbu (marinate) by Dayu was so out of this world yummylicious it made my tongue wet just by typing this part. I hate it.

Last day. My group and I hated this day the most that we were eager to not check-out on time because right here we were treated like invalids, made us lazy, forget about our diets and routine exercises, erased our memories of fast pace Singapore, we forgot how tall buildings looks like and taking a flight home could be better spent wading in the pool.

Peter, we will come again to avenge for the nightmares you gave us waking up in the morning back home and thought that we could still see the mountains in the horizon.

Potential guest, you have been warned. You guys will get the same treatment and hospitality as we had. Beware!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hill top location with unblocked view.
Liked least: Off-road path to the villa.
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Management Response
28 Apr 2016
Hi Rawjak,

Haha that is so funny. Glad you hated it so much ;). Really had me worried there for a moment.

Sincerely hope to welcome you back to have your diet go out of sync, be waited on hand and foot, and basically have a terrible time.

We hope to welcome you back soon,

Kind Regards,

Peter
FrankBali
Bali
“Awesome place and awesome stay”
Reviewed 12 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed in this beautiful and authentic Balinese villa with 3 couples and we all agree we could not have found a better place to stay to spend our holiday together.

From the day we arrived we were welcomed by Dayu and Dewa who took great care of us the entire week! Their service was excellent and after a few days they already felt like family. We are so happy to have had the chance to spend our holiday with these wonderful people! We only feel gratitude towards them.

Dewa drove us everywhere around Bali in a luxury SUV ( a Toyota Fortuner ) which was included in the rental and he was very helpful to point out all the beautiful spots. Dayu cooked us delicious meals and I must recommend everyone who ever books this villa to try the mixed seafood barbeque. For sure five star quality and more! I still get water in my mouth when I think about her delicious meals! Dewa was also available to go buy the necessary bottles of wine :-) We consumed quite a few…

The villa is set on top of a hill offering splendid views over Bali. Simply breathtaking! What made the villa really special and unique is the little bale on the terrace aside the pool. We all gathered here every evening to have drinks, to talk and to laugh. You can see all the lights in the distance and the wind gives that breeze of freedom. Some nights we sat here until sunrise! Can you imagine?

In regards to location this villa is ideally situated close to Balangan beach. Dewa will take you there with the SUV. Balangan beach offers white sand and blue ocean 5 minutes away from the villa. True bliss! You can find sun loungers and many local restaurants to have a splendid day out. Sunbathing and surfing is what you get.

New Kuta Golf is also 5 minutes drive away and you must try the 18 holes! We had a blast.

On Sunday night Dewa brought us to a place called “Single Fin” on top of Padang Padang beach where young and old crowd gathers together. We enjoyed the sunset here (A MUST) and had dinner to end up dancing until 3 am! What a vibe this place has! If you are looking for a party, this is the place to be on Sunday evening and night. After 10 PM we had boogie all night long. Dewa waited patiently to drive us back home safe!

To summarize it all: great location, great villa, great rooms, great service and great facilities.

We already look forward to come back next time!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The food and the view
Liked least: going back home
Travelling group: Friends
People with pets
fleur831
London, United Kingdom
“Pure Paradise”
Reviewed 10 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Villa Rama Rama! We (five adults and two small children) spent a week there and it was pure paradise. My partner and I usually stay in luxury hotels when we travel and that luxury was mirrored in this villa. Set in the most beautiful surroundings, in a quiet, undisturbed location with the most breathtaking views of Bali, we couldn't have asked for more. The couple who work at the villa leave you wanting for nothing, driving you to wherever you wish to explore and cooking the most mouthwatering authentic local food, and even looking after and playing with the small children. The villa is spacious, set across three three floors and is ideal for families or groups, as you have plenty of space to relax together and independently. We even indulged in the spa room located in the garden of the villa where you can have hour long full body massages, for incredibly reasonable prices, so reasonable hat we indulged more than once during our stay.

Could not recommend this piece of paradise any higher, and cannot wait to return myself!!

Liked best: the luxury
Liked least: having to leave
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Larry I
London, United Kingdom
“A little piece of hilltop heaven .....”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The location is just so perfect, not too far from anything and having the expertise of Diwa driving just made everything so relaxing. Dayou is some kind of child whisperer, culinary wizard and all around beauty.

Liked best: The peace & quiet with magnificent views
Liked least: Having to leave!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Marieviol...
“Amazing space and great staff”
Reviewed 29 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We had a great holiday with sons daughters and Grand children. So much room everyone had their own space. The weather was lovely and the breeze at the top of the hill keeps the garden and house cool. View and sunset over Jimberan bay are lovely.
The best thing is the staff. They are so helpful and attentive. Diu is a great cook and Dewa knows everywhere to go.
Only downside is the road up to it is very bumpy and would not be great for anyone who gets travel sick easily. We didn't have a problem though even with 4 very young children.

Ryan C
“Awesome stay, couldn't be better”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Great place to stay, everything is modern enough. Best part were Dewa and Dayu who were the driver and maid/cook respectively. Both extremely friendly and able to help out our large group (plus 2 babies). Dayu's cooking was absolutely amazing, so much so that after a couple of meals eating out we preferred her cooking instead and asked her to make more meals for us!

Only downside was the shocking wifi signal, that needs to be fixed. But you're on holidays, and the pool's great, so can't complain too much.

Liked best: The home cooking
Liked least: poor wifi
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing