“Nice place, nice staff”

Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane
Ranked #3 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Jimbaran
More attraction details
Owner description: Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane boasts 14 elegant treatment suites, all set in a peaceful and luxurious environment.We provide unique treatments, which combine products from L'Occitane in Southern France with techniques and philosophies from Bali and India. Let yourself be pampered from head to toe in the magical hands of our therapists. All of them are trained by overseas massage specialists and they will make you enjoy a moment of perfect relaxation.
Melbourne
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice place, nice staff”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Loved our massage and the fact that they only used L'Occitane products were a plus for me and my sister since our skin are very sensitive, and we know that their products won't give us a reaction. Masseuse were very friendly and informative. Only downside was the masseuse that massaged my boyfriend couldn't speak English, and so they had a bit of a communication problem.

Visited February 2013

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Bamboo massage is a hit.”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I went to the spa and was immediately delighted with the appearance once inside. I was ushered to a very nice reception area and served with cold soursop juice, I had never had this before and it was very pleasing to the palate. I experienced a Balinese massage one day - amazing, and then later in the week indulged myself with the total Verbena package with bamboo massage. By local standards the package was much dearer than the little spa offering the 75000R for one hour massage, but well worth the price for 3 hours of total girl luxury.
The staff were pr.ofessional and very well trained. Upon completion of my package I was given a cup of green tea, and a small cake. The whole experience left me with a most wonderful feeling of well being and relaxation. I'd be going back here again if I am in the Jimaran Beach are in the future.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Kirschty
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spa”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We had a great spa session at the bamboo spa and really loved L'occitane products they used. Please try their scrubs and their facial tonic.

We had a great time and will be back!

Visited August 2012