“The Perfect Getaway Resort that looks after every intricate needs”

Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
Ranked #16 of 57 Hotels in Jimbaran
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Even after my romantic getaway in Bali, till now I am still in awed of the splendid experience that I had! This trip was made even more memorable with all the fine details that the team at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran had in place for my 1st trip to Bali.

1st of all, this lovely resort has everything that a 5 star hotel encompasses from full amenities in the bathroom, fully-stocked in room bar, huge selection of TV channels to choose from.
Most importantly, the whole room is super clean & comfortable.
I had one of the best sleep ever in the soft king-size bed.

Why I said that Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran looks after my every intricate detail is that I get surprises every single day that I stayed here.
From having rose petals prepared in the ensuite bathtub waiting for me to have a relaxing bath the moment I entered my room on Day 1 to a surprise birthday cupcake delivered to my room on the morning of my birthday. And a sweet gesture of a birthday gifts of the resort's signature eclairs that were so tantalizingly delicious & the bottle of the heavenly moisturizing White Chocolate Milk Shake Bath Foam. Simply divine!

The service crew were always ready to serve with a smile and making my stay a pleasurable one at all times.
Another feature that I love is that Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran has a swim-up bar which I can have a cocktail served immediately! Total indulgence!
If you will like to have a bit of sight-seeing and souvenir purchasing, there is also a daily hourly free shuttle service to transport the guests to the Kuta Beach.
There are also buggy services to transport me to the nearby Jimbaran beach which is less crowded. So convenient!
There is a day tours desk available that provides different choices of tour around Bali so do check them out when you reach!
The ride from the airport to the resort is only about 20mins hence its really fast & convenient to reach the resort.
For a romantic & memorable stay, Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran had definitely gone beyond my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CraneHan
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear CraneHan

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Thank you for your lovely review. Such a delight to read.

I trust we will have the pleasure to welcome you back many more times CraneHan.

Greg Gubiani

Write a ReviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Indeed great experience to stay in the resort and we are all enjoy it very much and kids were very enjoyable too. Service was very attentive and At Your Service team was very helpful, friendly too. Nice breakfast and kids eat there a lot.

Nice swimming pools and kids love it, plus activities were also available for the to enjoy.

Nothing to complain as service are truly excellence and indeed having great stay over there.

Kadek and Dian

Room Tip: Book the suite it is huge bathtub and connecting too so that - great for family holiday
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Kadek2011
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Kadek2011

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for your sweet review and real pleasure to read how you and your family enjoyed our property.

It is indeed important to share memorable moments with the loved ones and I am glad you all were able to do so in our property.

Trust you will consider us again for your next break.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We (my brother and I) decided to go on vacation together, we choose Le Meridien. My family stay at room 333, while my brother and his wife at next door (332).
The amenities were superb, room design was fantastic, bed&pillows were excellent, bathroom looks luxury, also My kid enjoy the kids station. The front desk staff, kids station,room service and at pool are very helpful, but staff in restaurant are not friendly!

Overall great experience staying at Le Meridien and We recomment this hotel, but they have to improve on 2 things:
1. Hospitality.-- from my perspective they are different in serving domestic and international guest, at least that's what we feel and see (all my family also said the same thing). Although overall is good (except staff in restaurant), they supposed to give the best service to all guest equally even if the guest are local people.
2. Restaurant. -- We stay 2 nights, automatically we have 2 breakfast in the morning. Menu in the first breakfast and the second one is the same. Is that the policy of the Hotel to give the same menu 2 day in a row? if it yes, I would say that's the bad idea. You should consider this issue seriously because from my experience I haven't seen other Hotel like this.

Overall, stay at Le Meridien Bali give me fantastic experience and surely I would love to be back again soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Harry D

Dear Harry D

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for your taking the time to share your recent journey with us.

While I am pleased to read that you and your family had a pleasant stay and enjoyed overall the Hotel and its facilities, I would like to follow up on the rest of your review.

I will share your thoughts with my teams as I believe that feedback is an opportunity to keep on evolving and growing.

Harry D, once again thank you for sharing and I hope to have the opportunity to connect with you soon and welcome you back.

In the mean time I wish you a pleasant week end ahead.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights with a friend and was blown away.

The hotel itself is magnificent! It is so lovingly maintained, the pool and swim up bar are gorgeous, extremely friendly & attentive staff and exceptional food! Our room was absolutely stunning and we were lucky enough to be upgraded so we had direct access to the pool from our balcony.

Our room was pure luxury. Buffet breakfast each morning was amazing with so many choices!! We had lunch there also and it was equally amazing. The swim up bar is fantastic and the smiling staff are eager to make any drink you ask.

I wish I had spent more time here. I could have easily soaked up the sun in that gorgeous pool all day everyday for weeks on end.

And if things couldn't get any better there was even a delicious gelato bar in the hotel!! Will definitely be spending more time here when I return to beautiful Bali

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carleigh D
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Carleigh D

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Well, thank you for such a delightful review! A real treat to read and to share with my teams.

It looks like we have ticked all the right boxes.
We too, wished you would have stayed longer.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly may I be of any assistance for your future visits in Bali.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

My family and I stayed 6 nights at this lovely hotel and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The amenities on the property were wonderful- we made use of the pool, fitness centre and spa almost daily. The hotel backs onto Bali's most popular seafood dining on the beach where the sunset is spectactular. We simply walked out the back and across the parking lot to a multitude of seafood restaurants. Getting into town or to other attractions i.e. Semanyiuk or Kuta is convenient, a mere 15 min cab ride. When we return to Bali, we will return to Le Meridien Bali.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Storm_Zen
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear Storm_Zen

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.

I am very pleased to read that your week journey with us was memorable. Our location, as you described it, is just next door to the famous Jimbaran Seafood cafe and Jimbaran beach. Sunset views from Smoqee Sky Bar are indeed spectacular.

Once again Storm_Zen, thank you for you feedback and please do not hesitate to contact me, may I be of any assistance.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stayed twice over a ten day period and loved the Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran. We were recommended to this hotel by a fellow Starwood Member and were so happy with the outcome.

From our initial enquires to checkout it was a faultless experience. The GM takes a personal interest in his guests happiness during their stay, this is one of the key points that sets this hotel apart from its competitors in Bali. I would like to thank the GM for his assistance during our stays.

We dined at the hotel restaurant for every meal over our three nights and were not disappointed. The experienced French chef runs a tight ship and its obvious he is working hard to instill his skills and experience onto his team of local staff during every service. Our compliments to the Chef, especially for the Pork Hock!

With the GM and Head Chef both coming from France it adds that level of sophistication while the staff provide the Balinese hospitality...a perfect mix.

We stayed in a Lagoon Access room and were delighted at the size of the room and bathroom with separate bathtub and shower. the room came with a large flat screen tv, multiple AV ports at the work desk, electronic climate control, inventive lighting, large king size bed with quality bed linen and a fantastic deck the provided direct access to the sparkling lagoon pool and a short swim to the pool bar.

This hotel's greatest asset apart from management and staff is its size. Its a boutique hotel of just over 100 rooms and this sets it apart from its much larger rivals in so much as its not going to be overrun with bogans or screaming children. Actually we didn't see a single bogan our entire trip. The Le Meridien Bali was a peaceful escape from the Kuta / Legian area. Light music is played through the hotel and grounds giving a sense of tranquility that we didn't know was possible outside of Ubud.

The Hotel Gym provides every you require, the best part was the ability to watch movies directly through my headphones while running on the treadmill.

The hotel is about 50 metres from the beach ( I read an earlier review that stated 500m from the beach, not sure what beach they were walking to). Just down the road you have the Four Seasons & Intercontinental Hotels. I found the beach in front of the Intercontinental to be the best, much better than what you'll find at Kuta / Legian.

Best bits:

GM & Chef
Efficient Balinese staff
Large room & bathroom
Direct Lagoon access from our room
Clean pool
Boutique size hotel
Location (in a more "suburban" area of Bali - away from Kuta / Legian)

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, and will now make this our Hotel of choice in Bali and look forward to our next stay in June.

Room Tip: Book a Lagoon Access room, its worth the extra $$$
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Thaiescape11
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Thaiescape

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Wow, well not sure what else to add as you summarized it perfectly.

A real delight to read and even more rewarding to share with my teams.

Thank you once again Thaiescape and we look forward to welcoming you back in June.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Worth every single cent! I will definitely come back to Le Meridien again. Gorgeous and spacious room, nice pool layout, attentive staffs, delicious breakfast spread and the list goes on. With a very hardworking GM on board ,( we can see him pacing up and down all day - making sure everything is under control.I have stayed at many hotels and have rarely encountered such a hands on GM ) I can find no fault with this hotel . JImbaran Bay is around the corner as well. We were there during Nyepi and loved every single moment at the hotel.

Special mention to Ditta, Putu Mas, Nanda , Adit and to all the rest of the staffs at Bamboo Chic and Wala who made our stay as comfortable as possible during Nyepi . MUCH LOVE FROM room 212

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank ccluny
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear ccluny

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for such a lovely review and for your special note on our associates. Such a delight to read early morning.
This is the love for the job and I am glad that we were able to deliver our promises and therefore make your journey with us a memorable one.

We look forward to welcome you back at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Greg Gubiani

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
2 mi away
Hilton Bali Resort
#23 of 54 in Nusa Dua
The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort

Been to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran? Share your experiences!