“great stay!”

Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
Ranked #16 of 57 Hotels in Jimbaran
“great stay!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

booked this hotel with starhot rate and it's really worthed.. the staffs were kind and gave us a room upgrade the lagoon access.. the hotel room is comfortable and spacious overall it's a nice room and the bathroom is quite spacious too.. the location is convenient in the heart of jimbaran.. just a short walk to the jimbaran beach seafood restaurants..

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Verline H
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Verline H

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for remembering us and for your review.

I am glad to read you enjoyed your journey with us and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to Bali.

I do remain available at gregory.gubiani@lemeridien.com, may I be of any assistance.

Greg Gubiani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 22 May 2014

If you stay on the southern tip of BAli, Jimbaran definitely has more local flavor than Nusa Dua, which consists only of resorts and nothing else.
From the Meridien you walk straight onto the beach with great seafood barbecue places. Meridien itself has nice and comfortable rooms, some of which allow you to get into the pool right from your room. Nice architecture, great service,

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank reneve
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear reneve

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for your review and indeed our location in Jimbaran gives a taste of a more rural / local Balinese experience.
I am glad that you enjoyed the famous Jimbaran seafood cafes, just a few steps away from our gelato parlour, Wala.

Thank you for your review on our rooms and for recognizing the service delivered by our teams provided. It is always a pleasure to read.

reneve, I trust you had a safe journey back home and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Warn regards

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My family and I (2 adults, 1 teen, 1 child) stay here whenever we are in Bali. The location is perfect, but what makes us go back every time is the management and staff. They are very attentive, warm and caring. The GM, Greg, is often seen walking around greeting guests and making sure everything at the hotel is working and operating smoothly. He is very approachable yet professional. The salt water pool is by far my children's favourite place, as is the poolside bar! The breakfast is nice and quite varied. The last time we were there (early May 2014) I was looking forward to the espresso steamed egg we had there at a prior visit, but found that it was no longer on the menu. I asked one of the dining room staff about it, and after checking with the chef, she said that it would be no problem and that they would be happy to make it for us! At the end of the day, with so many wonderful hotels in Bali, it is the little things and details that make a stay memorable. Le Meridien does details beautifully!

Room Tip: The pool access rooms are fabulous!
5 Thank Vagabond110
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Vagabond110

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Well, what else can I say? It is all about the people I believe and nothing should never be too complicated, especially in the service industry.

Thank you for your sweet review and I hope to welcome you back soon on the islands of the gods.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed for 3(three) nights at the property together with our friends and family. First, the property are quite small for Le Meridien standard especially it sit next to a bigger property (Intercontinental hotel). Second and the foremost, the reception staff are quite junior with no sense of hospitality plus their attire are quite clumsy. As SPG member, I did not get any recognition and they don't even know about it. Room are quite clean and neat with nice setting and color. Bed are nice too however the building quality are very substandard as I still could see some plaster unfinished and with wall made of hardboard instead of concrete with wallpaper. I bet the building will deteriorate sooner. Restaurant are nice though it's expensive for the service. They don't have soul as supposed to be within a five star hotel.

3 Thank 29hario
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear 29hario

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your feedback.

I do regret to read about your experience and I thank you for the details shared.
I believe that your comments will help the Hotel to continue to evolve, grow and improve its service delivery.

Once again thank you for reach out 29hario.
I do remain available at: gregory.gubiani@lemeridien.com, may I be of any assistance.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Even we only stay for one night but i feel enjoy stay at this hotel. The room are very nice, the interior looks fresh, the bathroom have a cute bathtub. Although the hotel is not on the beach, but ony a minute to go to the beach, there is a door connection to the beach. There is a bar on the rooftop, very nice view from there even we can take a picture with full moon onnthe background.

2 Thank Intankiki
Dear Intankiki

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for review and I am pleased to read that despite a short journey you were able to enjoy the facilities of the Hotel and our Smoqee Sky Bar, the perfect place to watch the sunset and as you rightfully mentioned to "take a picture with the full moon on the background".

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a longer stay on your next journey to Bali.

Singapore
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The Management & Staff at Le Meridien is first rate and by far the warmest , most helpful & personable that I have met in a while. We were very well taken care of during our stay. Their service trumps the other Bali resorts that I have stayed previously ( Mulia , Conrad , Grand Hyatt , Nikko , Hard Rock )

Prior to my arrival , the GM Greg and his colleagues were always prompt to reply to my email requests. Over email , they noted my request and helped set-up a wonderful birthday celebration for my 4 year old.
They were most accommodating in adding personal touches such as creating a Disney princess ( my daughter's favorite ) birthday cake.

The resort is neither too big nor too small. I don't feel lost in a gigantic property or claustrophobic in a niche villa. The salt water lagoon is a good size where my daughter thoroughly enjoy swimming everyday. There's a nice kids pool with lots of floats available for children. There's always a pool towel within reach. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that's a free ice cream promotion for children. ( must try : Black rice & chocolate flavours) The Kids club is well stocked with toys & activities for children. The babysitter is engaging and looks after the kids well. Response time for house keeping staff never fails to be prompt. The room cleanliness is amazing. The room is cleaned thoroughly at least twice a day. The Aqua Studio room with Lagoon access is good sized and comfortable.

Food wise , we had easy access to BBQ seafood behind the hotel as well as several restaurants at Jimbaran corner reachable by hotel buggy. For parents, the kids menu at Grocer & Grind is great.
The Hotel's breakfast spread is good and sufficiently varied for us even after 5 days.

5 Thank Galivanting
Dear Galivanting

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for such a lovely review and I certainly very pleased to read that you had a memorable family time with us.

Our location is indeed well positioned, close to the airport (without its inconveniences), a few steps away from the famous Jimbaran seafood cafes and Jimbaran Bay, easy access to the neighboring venues and facilities.

Our facilities are indeed well appointed to meet the needs of today's traveler, whether as a family, a couple, single or on business.

I will pass on your feedback to my teams as this is indeed how it should feel and I trust you will keep on considering us for your next journey in Bali.

PS: the Italian gelato is a real treat, I agree with you.

Keratsíni, Attiki, Greece
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Gimme a second to explain my Title. For me Bali has 2 faces as a destination. Bali of the Luxurious Resorts and Bali of the everyday poverty...

We stayed 6 days in Bali and we had a great time. The Resort was very beautiful with an amazing pool and a unbelievable friendly stuff. People are in every second ready to serve and to please the client.. Is just perfect.. Breakfast was good with multi kitchen and much options..

The 2 negative things for me as far as the hotel is concerned are : 1) there is no room but the 4th penthouse with a sea view and 2) The location of the hotel could have been better...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Chris B
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Dear Chris B

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the Hotel facilities, the saltwater lagoon, the culinary experience and especially our dedicated associates.

Thank you for your feedback and I do remain available, may I be of any assistance.

I trust as well that you had a safe journey back home.