“Good food, Wonderful service and Amazing rooms!”

Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
Ranked #16 of 60 Hotels in Jimbaran
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at Le Meridien Bali for 3 nights for a work conference, and am very much looking forward to returning with my family in the near future.

The food was very nice both at the hotel and nearby (with lots of options), the rooftop bar was wonderful for some social drinks with a view of the sunset like nothing you've ever seen. Every hotel staff were incredibly helpful and respectful and the room was just absolutely sensational, comfortable and spacious.

I very much look forward to bringing the family back in the near future!

Room Tip: All rooms appeared good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Glenn888

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for your lovely feedback and this is how it should feel, whether for a business meeting, which we do cater for indeed or for a leisure stay in a relaxing environment.

Glenn888, I do remain available, may I be of any assistance at gregory.gubiani@lemeridien.com.

Looking forward to welcome you and your family back to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Greg Gubiani

Write a ReviewReviews (1,192)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The initial drive up to the hotel was initially a bit disappointing, so we were bracing ourselves as we arrived, this changed immediately as we rounded the corner however, stepping out of the taxi, we were greeted with a warm friendly smile and an immediate impression we were expected. Entering the hotel you're greeted with a really modern, contemporary, open faced lobby, very stylish.
Then onto the rooms, which were more than big enough, lots of space, again modern contemporary décor and very clean.
The pool was awesome as we were upgraded to a lagoon access room.
Whilst the food at the hotel was a bit limited, it wasn't a massive issue as there are plenty of local restaurants around and its easy to get in and out of Kuta.
The best thing, however was the staff. Always friendly, always helpful. Particular notes for Agung who was one of the bartenders, he really looked after us and was always smiling and happy to help. We also had a minor issue on checkout day and were locked out of our room in error. The general manager Gregory, just happened to be walking past and made a call for assistance immediately. He couldn't do enough for us and it was a pleasure that he gave so much attention to such a small matter. This attention to detail is clearly rubbing off on his staff. Nice one, keep up the good work, I'd stay at this hotel again for the staff alone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Wilko17
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Wilko17

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Thank you for your review and I am very pleased to read that our team members have left such a positive impression and souvenir.

Thank you for your feedback as well in regards to Bamboo Chic menu and we are planning to enrich it with weekly specials, starting during the upcoming soccer world cup.
I do agree with you on the lagoon access rooms, they are just a delight and it certainly was our pleasure to have you experiencing it.

Once again Wilko17, thank you for your lovely review and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back on your next journey to Bali.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great location just behind the seafood restaurants at Jimbaran.

Staff were great. We got upgraded to a suite, from our original booking of pool access room. The view was better but access is via lifts all the time. Nice to get an upgrade, but would rather have stayed in original reservation room. Trading the view for convenience wins for me.

I loved the place. My wife came with me though, and she loves to shop. Jimbaran not the best location for market style stalls. Better off at Kuta or Legian if you want to shop. Stay here if you just need to relax.

Room Tip: I would always go for the direct pool access rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Peter080454

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for sharing your recent journey with us and for your feedback.
Please may I kindly ask you to private message me at gregory.gubiani@lemeridien.com, so I can update your preferences are updated for future visits

Jimbaran is a growing area and true it is very different than Kuta. It is more relaxing I believe and offers a certain connection with the local community, the rural Bali and its proximity to the famous seafood cafes, just across the resort.
Some developments of shopping arcades are happening and should be completed by end of the year though.
It is not to the extent of Kuta, as it is important for Jimbaran to keep its identity.

Once again Peter080454, thank you for your review and I am glad that you and your wife enjoyed the service delivery of our team members.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed in Meridien for 3 days and 2 nights. What we loved most about this hotel is their spacious bathroom & stunning interior room. our room is clean and the staff is very friendly. love the pool! The location also perfect as it near to our favorite restaurant Menega. everything was nice & perfect! we would definitely be back.

Stayed in May 2014. traveled with spouse.

Room Tip: book a lagoon view room. the view is beautiful at night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kardina
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear kardina

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for such a lovely review and this is indeed how it should feel.

What else can I add? except that we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Once again thank you kardina for sharing with the world.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

booked this hotel with starhot rate and it's really worthed.. the staffs were kind and gave us a room upgrade the lagoon access.. the hotel room is comfortable and spacious overall it's a nice room and the bathroom is quite spacious too.. the location is convenient in the heart of jimbaran.. just a short walk to the jimbaran beach seafood restaurants..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Verline H

Dear Verline H

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for remembering us and for your review.

I am glad to read you enjoyed your journey with us and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to Bali.

I do remain available at gregory.gubiani@lemeridien.com, may I be of any assistance.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

If you stay on the southern tip of BAli, Jimbaran definitely has more local flavor than Nusa Dua, which consists only of resorts and nothing else.
From the Meridien you walk straight onto the beach with great seafood barbecue places. Meridien itself has nice and comfortable rooms, some of which allow you to get into the pool right from your room. Nice architecture, great service,

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank reneve
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear reneve

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for your review and indeed our location in Jimbaran gives a taste of a more rural / local Balinese experience.
I am glad that you enjoyed the famous Jimbaran seafood cafes, just a few steps away from our gelato parlour, Wala.

Thank you for your review on our rooms and for recognizing the service delivered by our teams provided. It is always a pleasure to read.

reneve, I trust you had a safe journey back home and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Warn regards

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My family and I (2 adults, 1 teen, 1 child) stay here whenever we are in Bali. The location is perfect, but what makes us go back every time is the management and staff. They are very attentive, warm and caring. The GM, Greg, is often seen walking around greeting guests and making sure everything at the hotel is working and operating smoothly. He is very approachable yet professional. The salt water pool is by far my children's favourite place, as is the poolside bar! The breakfast is nice and quite varied. The last time we were there (early May 2014) I was looking forward to the espresso steamed egg we had there at a prior visit, but found that it was no longer on the menu. I asked one of the dining room staff about it, and after checking with the chef, she said that it would be no problem and that they would be happy to make it for us! At the end of the day, with so many wonderful hotels in Bali, it is the little things and details that make a stay memorable. Le Meridien does details beautifully!

Room Tip: The pool access rooms are fabulous!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Vagabond110
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Vagabond110

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Well, what else can I say? It is all about the people I believe and nothing should never be too complicated, especially in the service industry.

Thank you for your sweet review and I hope to welcome you back soon on the islands of the gods.

Greg Gubiani

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
2 mi away
Hilton Bali Resort
#23 of 55 in Nusa Dua
The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort

Been to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran? Share your experiences!