“Safe, Clean plus awesome Host (Reni) and House Keeper (Kardet)”
Review of Beereni Guesthouse

Beereni Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jimbaran
Beereni Guesthouse
Ranked #35 of 103 Jimbaran B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 August 2013

As a solo travel I stayed at Beereni Guesthouse, on this occasion it was again another fantastic experience, to have stayed at a home managed by Reni, she also has another guest house Melati which is near by which is equally fantastic that I also stayed at over my several day stay in the Balangan Beach area. (These guesthouses can be booked through airbnb)

Firstly your host Reni, well she is from my experience, flawless, on this occasion again the communication was out standing, and everything that was arranged was available, and her willingness to share some local knowledge was fantastic, which gratefully helped me out in my travels.

The place is super clean with a massive thanks to her house keeper Kardet, the guesthouses in a nice safe family orientated neighbourhood.

Fantastic local warungs (little shops) some sell supplies and drinks some cooked food and again the best tasting food were also you know your helping the family and neighbourhood directly, and their most welcoming even with the language barrier.

The location is fantastic, though you do need transport with this location as I have previously mentioned in my previous review, though you can walk to the beach and shops in thirty minutes but that is very limiting. I managed to relatively go with out many issue to many areas that included Kuta which by bike is a about thirty minutes and Ubud which was about ninety minutes, so the location for my liking is not too far out, but far enough from the main tourist traffic which the location has good mix of locals and some tourists, with multiple excellent beaches in the area.

In conclusion the stay at Beereni and Melati Guesthouse was again fantastic and so was Reni and Kardet was equally very helpful and I am sure if you’re independent and don’t mind to travel, the place is great location and I am sure you will have great time here as I equally did.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Beereni Guesthouse, the property is as quoted very clean, but on this occasion their was some maintenance works being undertaken, I actually visited the guest house a described, but other accommodation had been arranged, with in the local area.

Reni was at the residence through out my stay, which I got to know her over my five day stay, and found that she has a heart of gold, she treats her guests as a new found friend, supplies you with plenty of local knowledge to make your exploration of the local area as safe and pleasurable as possible, she also a great conversationalist.

The property that I stayed in was excellent, I could not be happier; the property was well maintained and cleaned regularly thanks to her lovely maid Kardet , which I can only express my appreciation for her efforts.
Visiting this property you need to arrange transport, you can walk to the beach and to the main street shops but that takes about thirty minutes, as I walked around on the first day, to distress from my misadventures in Kuta. Reni assisted as described with a scooter that the location was great start before hitting the busier roads.

I would highly recommend a stay Beereni Guesthouse or any other accommodation Reni arranges, as I know you will have a great experience as I did, your not just renting a room, but getting the advantage of a host who has local knowledge.

In conclusion when staying at a private residents, it is a private residents, not a hotel, it’s in a home with in a community, that’s in a developing country and infrastructure and services do vary quite considerably to western developed country’s but that adds to experience, giving the host the respect you know your giving to the local community also ensure to shop at the little stores (waroeng), the families, supplies and meals some provide are excellent as this was my main fair over my stay, as they very friendly even with the language barrier.

I would highly recommend the Reni for your next accommodation in the Balangan beach area as I look forward to my next time I can stay at Beereni Guesthouse or any other accommodation Reni arranges, very soon.

Reni Terima kasih, Sampai jumpa.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo