Stayed for two nights at the end of my SE Asia trip before flying stateside. Was a great way to close it out, and don't regret it for a second.
- Yes, it's a ways off the beach, but that's only if you don't or can't ride the scooters they provide. Just a 10-15 min ride to Uluwatu and Padang Padang beaches. The traffic isn't bad; an inexperienced rider like myself was fine. Great memories ripping through the streets while going to the beach or looking for dinner. If you don't ride or don't have someone to ride with then yeah, you'll feel a little isolated.
- The atmosphere there is perfect: low-key and welcoming. Everyone that runs the place is real nice and want you to have a good experience, not just while you're staying there but also when you're out. They gave me a ton of good recommendations and even showed me around a bit. Awesome dudes.
- Beds, bathrooms, the whole premises are totally clean. Safe environment.
My stay at Jolie was totally worth it and I'll remember my amazing stay in Jimbaran for a long time to come.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Jolie Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolie Hostel Bali/Jimbaran