Me and my wife stay in Harris Jimbaran from 25 until 28 Oct 2013 (4 Days 3 Nights), the hotel located in the great location, it brings you only 20 minutes to the Pandawa Beach, 10 Minutes to Jimbaran Seafood and less then 30 minutes to Kuta and Legian.
The breakfast is good enough, my favorite is the salad, hot chocolate and chocolate croissant.
The Rooftop is awesome, me and my wife spent hours sitting there enjoying cocktails, and the nachos were deliciouuuuus !!! You can see half of Bali from the rooftop, it become much more beautiful as the sun goes down
The room is clean, cozzy, the bathroom is ok...
During our day in Bali we rent a motorcycle from Harris, Rp 70,000/days, that was really help for those who traveling with couples, considering the traffic around Bali nowadays.
It is surely a great experience to stay in Harris, surely one day we will comeback here and maybe we will taking the kiddos with us this time : ))
Must Try :
- Rooftop Jim'Bar'N view (the Nachos is nice)
- Pandawa Beach (Harris is providing a scheduled shuttle car )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jimbaran View ...Over viewing the stunning Jimbaran Bay, 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport, 10 minutes to Uluwatu Temple, Dreamland Beach, Pandawa Beach, New Kuta Water Park, New Kuta Golf Course, and 2 minutes to Garuda Wisnu Kencana, this 4 star hotel features 245 rooms and Suites and numerous facilities designed for a Friendly stay whether you are in Bali for leisure or for business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Jimbaran View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jimbaran View Bali