A lovely place to stay. The staff and the owners Meryll and Alan Wilson could not have made us any more welcome. The food was excellent and the atmosphere peaceful, after the more popular tourist centres. Jimbaran beach also well worth a visit, beautiful.
Thank you so much to the Wilsons. Having visited the other eco lodges that they are involved in I can say that they are all wonderful and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge is our first eco lodge, is the centre of our company and is the first small hotel in Indonesia to obtain international eco certification from Green Globe. This lodge is the eco standard for all our other lodges. Situated in beautiful gardens with a swimming pool in the Jimbaran hills of South Bali, the lodge is a perfect base not only to discover Bali but Indonesia through our other eco lodges. Aroud the lodge is a bird sanctuary with two species of Kingfisher, The Javan being the lodge icon. There have been over 50 species recorded in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Hotel Jimbaran
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge Bali/Jimbaran