“Very modern and spacious villa with fantastic pool”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Ledang Villa's

Pool at Night
Private Pool Bedroom 1 of 2 with private onsuite.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Private Pool
Bedroom 1 of 2 with private onsuite.
Bedroom 1 - Pool View
Bedroom 1 - Looking out at Kitchen
Bedroom 2 of 2 with private onsuite.
Bedroom 2 - Pool View
Kitchen
Villa at Night
Villa Complex Entry
Villa Entry
Location, 3 klm to Airport & Kuta
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

of 5 bubbles
Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

LeighandK...
“Very modern and spacious villa with fantastic pool”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

I've stayed in a number of villas in Asia and the Ledang Villas top my list in terms of quality and price! The Villas appear to be brand new with all modern comforts including A/C in all rooms, LCD TV's, fridge to keep the beer cold, fully equipped kitchen and even an Australia power plug on one of the power boards for my mobile phone. We certainly weren't roughing it at these villas!

My favourite part of the villas is actually outside by the private and gazebo which is filled with pillows which make it ultra comfortable. The villas are in a quite area which make it perfect to sit out there and relax and read a book on a lazy afternoon.

I highly recommend Ledang and look forward to staying there again in the future!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Michael P
Perth
“A Brilliant place to spend your Holiday”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

We had a terrific time, the amenities are top class, with comfortable beds, A/C in every room. A small kitchen with all appliances you need for cooking small meals, We prepared breakfast every day for 5 people, and bought take away (delivered) for some evenings when we wanted to have an early night. There is comfortable furniture for the times when you want to relax with a book or crossword. The pool is great, big enough for all of us to swim at the same time, surrounded by a deck with recliner chairs to improve your tan and chat, There is TV / video in the bedrooms plus TV / satellite in the kitchen / dining / family room.
Ross was extremely helpful with information about the area and assisting with our transport needs. Having 5 people we were too many for one cab, Ross has organised a system by which we rang Bluebird taxis, quote a villa phone number and they immediately know where to go. We were able to reach Kuta / Legian in 15 to 20 minutes. Sanur in 25 minutes. The Villa was so peaceful that we were struggling to wake up before 9am. All in All if you want a comfortable, quiet base of operations while you explore Bali and its beauty then this is the place to stay. You will be picked up from the airport whisked away to the villa and helped to get settled, and when you leave you are again taken to the airport in a timely manner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace
Liked least: Nothing I can think of.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Scott H
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Australia
“Very enjoyable and helpful stay”
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed in a Ledang villa for 8 nights and really enjoyed every bit of it. We were greeted at the airport when we arrived and taken to the villa. the photos are just like the villa. Amazing comfy bed with a/c and good showers. The private pool was amazing and it's only a 5 minute walk from Jimbaran bay and the restaurants. It's only a few minutes from the shopping in Kuta by car or to Nusa Dua. I lost my ATM card after only a couple days but it wasn't a problem. Ross was more than happy to help me out as I put money in his bank and he gave us all in cash. He didn't have to but that helped us out and not worry about the lost card. He even gave me his phone to call the bank!! They even took us out to breakfast one morning and never asked for anything in return. We also got other lifts to Kuta for free and of course a ride back to the airport at the end. I enjoyed it alot and it was my 5th time to Bali but my most enjoyable. The extra things we got help with and the villa being so nice has already got my wife and I talking about our next trip back! would definitely recommend staying in Ledang Villa's and I will stay there again in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hospitality was the best I've had.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing