RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
2,068 results
All reviewskubu beachprivate beachrock barunique barhillside roomsister hotelrooftop barpriority accesspool access roomshuttle busrain showeramazing resortshuttle servicewelcome drinkinfinity poolbuffet breakfastour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Just finished a full buyout of this property over 5 nights. The property was very popular with both Asian and Western attendees with reviews admiring its cool and hip feel. Its one of those resorts which has many pockets (and pools) to explore and spend the day in, so its quite easy to actually spend a few days there without even going off property. If you do though, grab the free tram to AYANA (900m away) on property, and enjoy priority access to the Rock Bar.
The staff at RIMBA are the best one can hope for in Bali. Amazingly attentive. The rooms are comfortable, but I would recommend taking a suite go give yourself the space.
If you want a fun hotel that feels like Ubud but down in JB, this is your place.

Room Tip: Take a suite to give yourself the space.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Doggy88
RimbaJimbaranBali, General Manager at RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear ‘Doggy88’

I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay at RIMBA Jimbaran Bali and that you found an element of Ubud’s green environment right here in Jimbaran. It was an honor for us to be chosen as the venue for your leisure event and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

This place is so far my favorite place to stay in BALI! ever! I stayed there with my husband and parents for 4 days (March 26-March 29), and enjoyed every minute. I didn't feel like leaving the room!

First, we arrived very late since we drove from Surabaya to Bali. We were greeted by a bunch of friendly and happy staff, being asked how was our trip and offered the welcome drink (which is very refreshing indeed. what was in it??). The check-in process was good and fast. I think they knew we were very tired from the road trip. Then Ms Shizuka delivered us to our room. she was very cute and very friendly too. I loooove the room! huge bed. rain shower. round tub. round day bed at the balcony. a perfect package indeed..!!
In the morning (and every morning for the nxt 3 days) we enjoyed your fabulous Breakfast Buffet at To'Ge. It is a spacious restaurant, with a relaxing view of pools and trees and fish pond! the food are amazing! great taste, great selection and i must say very fresh as well. I especially enjoyed the coffee station ^_^ and my Mom enjoyed watching the pastry chef making bread. Ms Hanny and Ms Ayu were very helpful and friendly with us. They remember our names the next day we are back. Impressive!
I got to enjoy the swimming pool as well . I swam for a while in one morning and almost feel like staying there the whole morning.
Unique Rooftop Bar was great too! relaxing atmosphere and I get to lay down on the daybed watching stars. oh, and we get 4 drink vouchers too! yayy
The shuttle bus to Ayana is a plus point too. We also enjoyed a visit to ROCK BAR at AYANA RESORT.

Thank you for making our stay beautiful, RIMBA! we will surely be back again someday and recommend RIMBA to friends (been doing that since I got back!)..!

Room Tip: if you bring a child, do request a room with a sofa bed. they have ones with chaise lounge and ones with a sofa bed. the sofa bed will be a comfy extra bed for a kid. :)
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank giohelen

Dear ‘giohelen’

I will share your comments with Shizuka, Hanny and Ayu to recognize their genuine service and care.

Thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to having you back to stay in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We stayed at the Rimba for 4 nights during our recent trip to Bali. Its a superb luxury hotel, excellent location, right on the Bay with its private beaches. The property has very comfortable rooms, excellent swimming pools, restaurants with multiple culinary choices, anaward winning spa. Irs sister property within the same grounds, Ayana, is super luxurious, with the rooms having private pools. The Rock Bar and the Indonesian restaurant next to it promise one of the best sunset sights in Bali, along with excellent food. The Indonesians are very friendly people, and each and every staff in the hotel are courteous, helpful and with a warm smile always. It was a very pleasant stayat Rimba.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Rimba greeted us with a magnificent lobby with a very quick 10min check-in. Everything was superb from the very first moment we step into this resort. We were given a goodwill upgrade to the jimbaran bay rooms, a free couple spa and 50 dollars credit for being the one of the earliest booking the resort received.

The pools were the best. 6 in all and every one unique and low-chlorine! We happily relived childhood fun like the water slides. We love the poolside lazing corners. The staffs were great, coming around with watermelons and aqua water.

The breakfast spread was better than good. Freshly baked pastries!

We love Rimba and hope it stays this way forever.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed at the Rimba April 2014 and had a fantastic time. The staff were outstanding and the Resort was beautiful and comfortable, well deserving their 5 star rating. The staff were amazing, very friendly, always there to help you in any way, the service was outstanding. The quality of food was beautiful, great selection and extremely fresh. The buffet breakfast was the best we have had, with the selection out of this world, I would highly recommend this resort, we are going to be rebooking in October for a wedding we are attending :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda H

Dear ‘Amanda H’

I am delighted that you had a memorable stay at RIMBA Jimbaran Bali and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back ‘home’ in October for the wedding celebration. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.