“Gorgeous Hill View”

RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA
Ranked #10 of 58 Hotels in Jimbaran
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Great new hotel with spectacular hill's view.
We have a great room view, all we can see from the room is only trees and it's look like that we stay in one island with no other hotel. we even don't see any road :)
The rooms is gorgeous, simple, modern but still has the "Bali" concept.
The buffet breakfast is standard for the variety of food but all of it taste good.
Will definitely come back with the kids to try their pool.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I cannot praise this hotel enough I did not want to leave. Lovely atmosphere, lobby, staff, rooms (exceptional!). I booked a hill view room, yes I could see the car park but mainly the hills. If I was staying longer I would think about upgrading. Shuttle to Ayana was fantastic, Ocean Pool was incredible! Didn't drink at the Rock Bar as it was so busy but went to the Unique bar in Ayana which was amazing.

I can't recommend RIMBA enough!!

Room Tip: Hillside room was great :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank strange227
RimbaJimbaranBali, Resort Manager at RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear ‘Strange227’,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and recommendation.

In regards to your room, I recommend a Jimbaran Bay Room or a Premium View Suite for the best views and maximum space (over 70 square meters for a Suite compared to 35 for a standard room).

I look forward to welcoming you back for another incredible experience at RIMBA Jimbaran Bali by AYANA.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Waited an hour and had to call the front desk for luggages to be transferred to the room. Stayed at the hill side room and I am so surprised there was no dressing table in the room. If you expect to do your make-up in the bathroom there's no plenty space to put your make-up box properly because of the big bath tub.
Other than these, we enjoyed the hotel, pools, and services. Staff were very friendly, greet and try their best to chat and entertained you.
UNIQUE bar was great. I like their cocktail called Tokyo Drift. One of their staff asked me about the dining experience and feedback, so I would suggest if they can reduce the portion of coconut in the mango and sticky rice dessert as the full flavored of coconut cream is heaty and might caused some of the guests feel uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Hill side rooms are small and a bit cram.
2  Thank ChaellaSai

Dear ‘ChaellaSai’,

Thank you for taking the time to review RIMBA Jimbaran Bali by AYANA, I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel facilities, pools and services.

I appreciate your constructive feedback and compliments on UNIQUE Rooftop Bar & Restaurant and will share both with the team there.

The Hillside Room is our standard room and is 35 square meters in size, for more space I recommend a Suite which measures over 70 square meters in size. Hopefully you can experience the comfort of a Suite on your next visit!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Good hotel with spectacular circular outdoor sitting area surrounded by water.
We had a Jimbaran bay suite which was well priced.
The food was average for lunch so we went to Ayana for 2 dinners.
It was a plus for access to use the pool at Ayana and eat there as well

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Fung C
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband & I stayed for 4 nights from 27 June till 1 July 2014 for our Wedding Anniversary and were blown away with the hospitality this Hotel showed us. We were given red roses, candles, a beautiful cake to name a few of the treats we received. I thought my husband had secretly arranged all this indulgence but no! When we sent our booking through I mentioned the celebration and we were so spoilt. Thank you for making our special Anniversary very special indeed, one I will never forget. This hotel is one of a kind. The Roof top bar is amazing and I think better than the Rock Bar because you don't have to queue for ages and its not in the bright sun. The architecture and rooms are amazing and the staff brilliant. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The pool access rooms can be a bit noisy but the suites on top floor amazing.
2  Thank karen060862

Dear ‘Karen060862’,

Belated Happy Wedding Anniversary to you and your husband, it gives me pleasure to hear that you enjoyed such a memorable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We've just come back from a week in Bali. Stayed with the family at Rimba. Aesthetic architecture, and scenery, plus the facilities were excellent, staff very friendly, great selection of pools, and poolside cabanas / seating. Easy access to Ayana facilities too which was a bonus. Away from the hustle and bustle, yet only a 5 min taxi drive to Jimbaran Bay. Would definitely return if wanting to stay in Jimbaran again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Meecheechan
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed for my honeymoon in Rimba. Modern architecture, well designed and great location. Special arrangement for honeymoon in room, and received with warm welcome everywhere in the hotel !!! Thumb up for super King size bed (8 feet) !!! The greatest points are sharing facilities with Ayana, and priority lane into Rock Bar during sunset!!! Enjoyed the night in Roof Bar as well with clear sky and stars on the sofa bed, romantic !!! Feels relax and enjoy in various swimming pool. The negative side is that I have arranged with lower floor so missed out the great Jimbaran Bay view. The lighting in bath room is a bit dark. Overall we enjoyed the stay very much for our honeymoon in Bali !!!

Room Tip: Request for higher flloor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kong1985

Dear ‘Kong1985’,

Congratulation to you and your partner as newlyweds! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your romantic honeymoon at RIMBA Jimbaran Bali resort and the shared facilities with AYANA Resort and Spa.

I understand your concern regarding the lighting in the bathroom, we use LED lighting as part ofour commitment as a certified Eco Hotel.

Resort Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
Grand Hyatt Bali
Grand Hyatt Bali
#21 of 54 in Nusa Dua
AYANA Resort and Spa Bali

Been to RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA? Share your experiences!