“Yummy desserts!”

Dining options: Breakfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy desserts!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I tried the tiramisu and it taste great, and my husband tried the cheesecake it taste sooo yummy... Even our 2 kids love them so much... And the service is flowless... Definetely will come back here again

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Susy W

• Indonesian first
Bali, Indonesia
“Heaven for desserts!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I loved to go there, chit chat or having dessert everything seems perfect! it's new and I was curious… we tried several something sweets - all of which were very good,and the set up not expensive.. they also had several of tea and coffee...We will most definitely be returning here. Well done.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank NPRW2210
“Don't miss the Spaghetti here !”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

good spaghetti ! good bread ! good drinks ! good service ! good CUPCAKES ! beautiful chef too haha. worth to spend time there.

• Visited April 2014
Moscow, Russia
“Life if short eat dessert first”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The cafe's magic atmosphere created by two friendly and optimistic sisters is highlighted by an incredible taste of cakes they cook. The banana cake was the most delicious dessert I've ever tried in Bali. I believe that this cafe will become really popular very soon. And I just can't do not mention the romantic and lovely phrases which you can find on boards & windows. I fell in love with this place and its amasing owners.

• Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“What A Letdown!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Very disappointed with the cakes offered by this cafe, read rave reviews from trip advisor and decided to give it a try on my short trip to Bali, however it is a real disappointment. It makes me wonder about the legitimacy of the reviews on this cafe.

It has a decent setting but unfortunately the free wifi service provided is as slow as the service for a cup of coffee.

• Visited January 2014
GabyYoshiko, Owner at Cup n' Cakes, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear derrickchua88,

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear your dissapointment, wish you mentioned the dissapointment at the time of incident, so we take action immediately.
We are trying to make the best coffee as we could. As we train our staff to serve the perfect coffee every single time, that's why I pressume that maybe your first coffee maybe not past our standart to serve, therefore barista takes more time to serve you another cup.
Thanks for your attention on the internet connection, in January I do accept that our internet was slow, but we are working on it to find the faster internet connection and it's a lot more better now.

I'm looking forward to see you in the future.
Nevertheless, your comment about the service have been shared with the team. We will ensure further training to our staff in order to deliver a higher standart in the future.

Kind regards,